#CHAPTER 39

His words brought tears to my eyes. Everyone was just staring at him. "Are we just going to do a staring contest or are we gonna be like best mans and stuff?!" Charles said. I chuckled. Jason did too. They all thought before saying "we're sorry." I smiled. "We're too." They chuckled. "We still don't think it's a very good idea to get married at 17. And that you shouldn't really be proposing at 17. Because you have your whole life. But, we know you love each other hell of a lot. And I'm so sorry, Jason. I'm more than sorry." I smiled. "We'll wait a few years. But I love him." They smiled. They all looked at each other. And we all knew what they meant. "GROUP HUUUUG!" They yelled walking near us, there arms wide open. We groaned and they all squashed us into a hug. They let us go. I sighed. "We really are sorry." I smiled. "I know. You were just... Worried." They chuckled. "Well we should head back." John said. Jason then whispered into my ear "can't you stay?" I smiled. My cheeks went red. "You coming?" Charles asked. "Em... I'll come later." I smiled. Charles looked at me. "I know what you're gonna do!" I glared at him. "Never! We're actually going to rehearse our song." He laughed and left. We walked upstairs. We started rehearsing the song. After 30 minutes, we stopped. I laid on his bed. He laid next to me. I wrapped my arms around him. "So how did you get the money to buy the ring?" He asked. I smiled. "It was my dad's. My mum proposed to him. She used to say 'why are woman always under men. We should be able to propose to men. Not just men to woman!'" I laughed. He laughed too. "Do you still cry because of them?" He asked. I shrugged. "Sometimes." He came closer to me. "I'm happy they're accepting the proposal." I smiled. "Yeah... You need to stop cutting, Jason." He nodded. "I will. I'm sorry." I turned around to look at him. "I love you, Jason." He smiled. "I love you too." He kissed me and I kissed him back. "I should get home." He pouted and held me tight "You'll have to go threw me first." I chuckled and pinned him down. He laughed. "That's so not fair." I smirked. "And you're so sexy when you do that." I said kissing him. He blushed and kissed me back. The kiss was long but perfect. Like every other. "I should head home." He pouted but nodded. "I'll take you." We walked to his car and drove off. "So you're going in the army aren't you?" I nodded. His face saddened. "I'll come back. I'll always come back." He smiled. "We'll face time and call each other. We'll even send letters to each other." He sighed. I really wanted to go but I didn't want to hurt him. "I can stay if you want me to." He shook his head. "You want to be there. I can't do that to you." I smiled. "And I won't get mad if you find another boyfriend." His eyes widened. "I would never!" I chuckled. "You'll get lonely." He sighed. "My heart belongs to you. Forever." I smiled and pecked his cheek. "So you don't need your mask anymore?" He asked. I shook my head. "They took out all the poisoned air from my lungs." He smiled. "I'm happy." I chuckled. "Me too." He stopped the car. "Tomorrow, 7pm. Be ready." He smiled and nodded. "I love you." I said before leaving. I walked in the house. "That was quick!" Charles joked. I glared at him. "We sang. Then we talked, stupid!" He chuckled. "So the army, huh?" I nodded. "I want to be a detective. Like my father." I smiled. "That's cool. You get to save kids who have seen there parents get killed." His face dropped. "It was a joke. I mean... He did but it was a joke." He faked a laugh. I laughed. "I'm happy we get along." He smiled. "Me too." I walked to my room when my phone buzzed in my pocket. I looked to see I had a new message from Jason. I smiled. 'I miss you.' He had written. I laughed. I started getting undressed when I lift my head up to see Jason, behind my window. I jumped. "Jason!" I opened it and practically carried him in. "Are you crazy?! You hate heights. You're scared of them." I cupped his face and he smiled. "I wanted to see you. I missed you." I laughed. "So you climbed my house to see me?" He smirked and kissed me. I kissed him back. I laid him on the bed. I went to take his top off but he stopped me. My hands were holding his on top of him. Then Charles walked in.