#CHAPTER 28 PART 2

"Please leave. You don't want me. You can't even look at me in the eye. You said we were broken up. You can't even talk to me. You... You don't even come back for me when all I'm hoping for is for you to come back." He still didn't say a thing. "Now you're just messing around with my f****** feelings so leave now!" He looked at the door and looked back at me. I went behind him and put my hands on his shoulders. Sparkles went throughout my body. I avoided them. I pushed him carefully outside. "Don't come back." He turned around and looked at me. "I'm sorry for ever paining you." I said. I closed the door. I dropped down and cried. And I thought I would have such good days with him now that we don't have school. "Michael. You need to see Dr Yang today. Remember?" Martha said. "I don't want to see him anymore. Tell him I died." I said going in my bedroom and slamming the door.

An hour later, there's a knock on my door. I didn't answer it. Instead, I continued staring at my pictures and the card. I was actually just in front of them, standing up. The door opened. I didn't move. "Michael?" It was Dr Yang's voice. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Remembering happy times." I said coldly. "Would you like to tell me what happened?" I sighed. "No. Not really." He sighed. "So You killed the guy for self defense, Jason is avoiding you. What next?" I sighed and sat on my bed. He was on a chair. "I climbed up his window and forced him to open it. I told him I was sorry and that I missed him blablabla. He cried. I kissed him but he pulled away. He looked at me like I was a killer. I left and hid in that house we talked about. Charles and John came to get me. Charles said that Jason said we had broken up. Then he comes in my house and he tells Charles he wants to see me. I opened the door and he was just standing there. I told him how he crushed my heart. How I was hoping he'd run to me. But he didn't say a word the whole time. So I put him outside and apologized for the pain I caused him. I closed the door." He just looked at me. "Man!" I chuckled. "You can't depend on him, you know?" I nodded. "But I do. I gave him my whole heart for him to care and he crushed it. He stamped on it, rolled over it and threw it from a 500 level building. I gave him my love and he gives me nothing. He gives me nothing. Two weeks ago, I wanted to spend my whole life with him. I wanted, in a few years, to propose to him. I wanted him. But I guess I was wrong. He's just another guy. He's not my Romeo." I said. He looked sad. "I wished he'd killed me with my parents or in the fire. Or I wished he'd cut my throat or I'd frozen to death." I said. "No. Don't say that. Try and talk to him. He's still in a state of shock from that incident." I laughed. "I'm the one who killed the guy and I'm not like him!" I said. He sighed. "I'm gonna do nothing. I'm gonna let him be, drop out of the musical and maybe school if I can. The next year, I'll leave for military school if I can. Like that, I won't see his face again." We talked and talked until he had to leave. "Goodbye Dr Yang." He smiled.

Then Charles came in. "I'm sorry for all that bullshit I gave you." I laughed. "Worst has happened." He chuckled. "You Ok?" I looked at him. "I'm great!" I was going to cry again. "It'll get better." He said. "At least one person thinks so." He smiled. "We're eating." I shrugged. "I'm not hungry." I said. "It's your favorite dish!" I smiled and shook my head. "Sorry but no. Thanks anyway." He closed back the door.

And for the rest of the weeks, I was like a dead person. I was pale as hell. I was as moping around, with nothing to wake up to. I had no one to think of and just smile. I had no one to kiss. I had no Jason. Even Dr Yang couldn't so anything. I wouldn't cry as much, but I was so sad. He'd probably be cutting himself right now. I felt terrible. So I spent my whole "holiday" moping and sobbing around. And he never came back.