#CHAPTER 17

"Ok well Michael. How have you been since your parents death?" My throat felt dry. "Em..." I did talk about it to Jason before but... I don't. It felt weird. "I don't know. Their killer escaped from prison. He's looking to kill me and stuff but I have police officers following me around so it's good I guess." He smiled. "You don't like it do you?" I shook my head. "I don't know. Sometimes I think that... That maybe I was suppose to die with my parents and it's coming back to me now." He nodded. "But most of the time I'm grateful I was saved before I could get shot." I looked at Jason and he looked shocked. "You really think that?" He asked. I thought for a moment before nodding. He looked worried and sad. "Right and how do you feel about that prisoner looking for you?" I took a deep breath. "I'm scared mostly. Scared of what he might do to get to me. But I have policemen with me and even though it is very annoying having them around, worrying about anything, I'm sure if I say I have a splinter they'll get the best doctor in the world." I joked. They giggled. "Fear is a good thing. If you aren't scared of something it's not normal." I smiled. "And how do you feel about what is happening here Jason?" I tensed up. I didn't actually know how he felt about it. "Em... I... I'm scared as well. I mean for him. And sad." I smiled and held his hand. "Em... Dr Yang? Em... I... Jason you're gonna hate me for this." I was so nervous. "Jason... Jason cuts himself." I managed to say. I had teary eyes mostly because I knew he was going to hate me. "I just don't want him to bleed out or something." I said. I looked at Jason and I couldn't read the feelings in his eyes. I felt awful. "Jason. Do you want help?" He asked him. He shook his head. "Jason, please. He's a good doctor. He'll help you. Please." I held his hands but he shook them off. "I'm doing fine on my own!" He left. "Jason!" I yelled. A tear fell out of my eye. "Thank you doctor." I left. I ran after him. I caught him up. "Jason. I'm sorry." He had tears in his eyes. "You had no right telling anyone about it!" A tear fell out of my eye. "I know. I'm sorry. I just want to help you. I'm worried!" He shook his head. "I don't need your help! I don't need you!" It felt like someone stabbing me. I tried to say something but nothing came out. "Jason, please. I'm so sorry." He left. Another tear fell out of my eye. "You alright?" Franky asked. I nodded. I sat on the bench for an hour or so. It was getting dark. I cried. I hated myself for saying it to Dr Yang. "Franky? Could you take me to Jason's house please?" He nodded. I gave him the address.

"Wait here." I said as we arrived. I knocked on the door. His father opened. "Hello Mr Brown. Is Jason there please?" He sighed. "I'm sorry but he doesn't want to see you." I was going to cry. "Please. Let me in." He shook his head. I whipped a tear before he saw it. "Well could you tell him to meet me in our house? He knows what I mean." He nodded and smiled sympathetically. I turned around. I could see Jason in his stairs. "Bring me to the cemetery please." I said. They nodded. When we arrived I asked "could you give me some space please?" They sighed and accepted. "Thank you."

I walked to our house. I walked to the second floor. I had never been there before. It was more dirty than downstairs before I cleaned it up. I sat down and cried. I felt terrible. It was dark. I stayed there for an hour before I smelt something. I walked out of the room to see the whole downstairs floor in fire. Fear shot through my body. He came for me. I tried to go down the stairs but a huge flame came running up to me. I moved aside quickly. It started burning the room I was in. I could barely breath. I was coughing allover the place. I tried to call for help but I couldn't talk. I looked out of the window to see all the policemen shouting. I couldn't hear them. I dropped on the floor. I couldn't breath. I got up with the wall's help and tried to avoid the flames. They were burning me but I didn't even care. All I cared about was getting out of there alive. Their was to much fire downstairs. I ran back up into the room I was in. I had to jump. I climbed on the side of the window. I was breathing rather fast. "No!" I heard. I saw Jason. Jason came. I smiled for a second. I took a deep breath before jumping out. As I jumped, the house broke down. "Michael!" They all came up to me. "Are you Ok? Call the ambulance!" Jason said. I got up in pain. "I'm fine." They were holding me. My clothes were burned. "I need to look for him." I kept on saying. I walked behind the house. I looked to my right and left. He was gone. I dropped to the floor. I was so terrified. "Michael. Come." Jason practically carried me which should have been super hard for him. The ambulance arrived with fire trucks. They turned it off. They put me onto the bed.