#CHAPTER 34

"I loved you the first time I saw you. I fell in love with your voice first which is hard to believe since you didn't speak. But that's what I loved. I loved how shy you were. I loved how you stuttered. I love your eyes. They bring tears to mine. I love your smile. They bring me joy. I love your laugh. They bring happiness into my life. I love it when you blush. It makes me want to kiss you. I love it when you plant soft kisses on my lips. It brings butterflies to my stomach. I love it when you whisper into my ear 'I love you.' It makes me all numb and dizzy. I love every single piece of your personality. I love every single piece of you. I even love what I don't like about you. I love everything about you. I love you, Jason. I love Jason Ezra Black. I love you. And I don't want to take it slow. I don't want to be in pain anymore. I'm releasing everything I have. I'm ejecting the pain and the worry of being hurt again. I forgive you but mostly myself. I never even tried and let you speak. I never waited. I never let you in one more time. And you would have climbed the wall I built. You don't have to. Because I'm braking it. I don't want you to cut yourself anymore but you do because of me. You do because I never was a good boyfriend. I will be. I am now. I can't not have you. I can't not have your lips onto mine any longer. We have been through so much: good and bad. I don't want to throw everything away just because of one little thing. And I won't forget what happened. I'll wrap it in a nice blue boe and I'll put it under my tree every Christmas. Jason. I love you so much. I want us to build a family. I want to marry you. I want to have children and a big house. I want our life to be together. I want your hands entwined with mine like this." I entwined our hands together. "I want you for ever. I love you and always will. I love so much. You're my strength. You're my mind. You're my heart. You're my life. And without you I'm empty and heartless. Without you I'm nothing." His eyes were teary. Mine too. "You can open the present." He unwrapped it and opened the small box. "It's a wedding ring. I don't expect you to say yes. I don't expect to get married yet. I just wanted to give you this because it's a symbol of love. My love. It's like my heart. My heart is in your hands and will always be. This ring is just a sample of how big my love is. I love you more than anyone loves anyone. I want you to have this ring and to think of me." I took it and put it on his left hand, fourth finger. "If you do except this, know that I will never let you down, I will protect you even when I die, I will love you until the earth is no longer here." My heart was beating so fast. He just looked at me in the eyes. I waited. He looked at the ring. He opened his mouth but nothing came out. He looked back at me and tears were falling down his cheeks. "Yes." He said. I shook my head. "What?" He smiled. "Yes." He whispered in my ear. I grinned and kissed him with so much passion. I kissed him for what felt like ever. "I love you." He whispered. I smiled and hugged him. I cried out of joy. "We have a reservation tonight, 8pm, my garden." He rose an eyebrow but nodded anyway. I kissed him one more time before leaving.

I walked back to my house which took 15 minutes. John was working late and Charles was at a party. So only Martha was there. I walked in the house. "How was your day?" She asked. "Good." I smiled. She frowned. "I was wondering if I could cook." I said. "Sure." I smiled. "For two." She frowned before chuckling. "It's for Jason isn't it?" I nodded. "Do you know what you're going to cook?" I shook my head. "It's for 8 and I have nothing." I sighed. She smiled. "Do you want me to help you cook?" I chuckled. "That'd be nice thank you." She nodded. "You could make lam, carrots and sweet corn, and potatoes." She suggested. I smiled and nodded. "But it's 5pm." She shrugged. "If we hurry up, it can be done in time." I chuckled and nodded. We started cooking. It was actually fun. And I just stopped what I was doing and stared at the wall. "What's wrong?" I smiled. Tears were starting to cloud my vision. "It reminds me of when my mum and I used to cook together. We'd have so much fun. We'd laugh for hours." She smiled and hugged me. "I miss her." She nodded and hugged me tight. "It's Ok." We stayed there for a while before we broke it off. "It's 6pm. I should get the garden ready." I said. She smiled and nodded. The food was cooking. I went outside. There was a white table. Enough for two people to sit. I got a white table cloth and spread it on the table. I took a glass vase and put long blue flowers in. I put blue napkins and cutlery. I sighed. I put candles on the table so we could see. I walked back in. I looked at the time and it was already 7.30. I ran upstairs and got dressed. I put some dark blue jeans, a white shirt, a light blue tie, and a blue marine suit jacket. I smiled. The doorbell rang. I opened the door.