#CHAPTER 41

"Where are your parents?" He asked. "They're my foster parents and they're at work." He nodded. "So we're alone, just the two of us?" I chuckled. "Charles here. He's in his bedroom." He nodded. "So do you cook?" I asked. He looked at me. "What?" He smiled. "Are you going to ask me to cook with you?" He asked excitedly. I laughed. "So you do cook." He grinned. I laughed. "I'll ask Charles what he wants to eat." I smiled. "I'll come with you." I chuckled. We walked upstairs and knocked on his door. "I'm busy!" He yelled. I sighed and walked in. "What the f***?" He glared at us. "You did the same. Twice!" He sighed. "What d'you want?" I smiled and said "what do you want to eat?" He rose an eyebrow. "I'm not letting you two cook!" I frowned. "Why?" He crossed his arms. "Because I don't want gay germs on my food!" I sighed. "Fine. Then no home made tacos!" I started walking away, grinning. "NO! PLEEEEEASE!" I chuckled. "I want some home made tacos." He whined. I laughed. "I love it when you're at my mercy." He groaned. "Don't flatter yourself." I chuckled and left. We walked back downstairs. I kissed Jason on the cheek before running to the kitchen. "What was that for?" I smiled. "To remind you that I love you." I blushed. I love it when he blushes. "So they all think it's ugly and disgusting." He said. I frowned. "What are you talking about?" He was worrying me. "My scars and my body." I sighed and walked closer to him. "You are not ugly. You are not disgusting. You are perfect. Your scars are perfect. Your body is perfect, Jason. You could never be ugly. You are beautiful, inside and out. They don't see you as you. They see you as a fragile teen. I see beyond that. I see your heart and soul. Jason. Never say you're ugly." I chuckled. "I love you, Jason. Don't let anyone say anything different than I say. Anything." He smiled. I kissed him. "Now. Shall we cook?" He grinned. "So home made tacos." He said. I nodded. "My dad used to make the best ones." I said. He smiled. "I bet you make them even better." I chuckled and shrugged. We started cooking. It was fun. We had made the pace already. "So what's your favorite food?" He asked. I shrugged. "Probably fruit cake with icing on top." He chuckled. "My mum used to make them when we had guests. She would do plenty of cakes, considering she was a baker for weddings, birthdays and stuff." He just looked at me. "You never talk about your parents." I chuckled nervously. He hugged me and said "I'm glad you are." I smiled. We finished cooking and I called Charles. When I called him, he ran downstairs like a child who didn't eat for years. "Mmm! Bon Appetit!" He said before eating like a pig. I just glared at him. "It's not the end of the world." He looked at me his mouth full of food. "So what are you doing today?" He asked. "We're going to the movies and then we'll have dinner." I said grinning to Jason. He smiled and blushed. "Well instead of having dinner, you could come here and join the party." I frowned. "What party?" He smirked. "I'm having a party, tonight." I glared at him. "My mum and dad have a trip for work so they'll leave at 8pm." I sighed. "First of all, no. And second of all, no way." He just stared at me. "Why? Because you're scared you're boyfriend will get hurt?" I glared at him. "No. I just don't want to." He laughed. "Come on! It won't be that awful." I sighed and looked at Jason. "He's not going to stop until I say yes." Jason grimaced. "Michael. I don't like parties." I sighed and moved closer to him. "Please. It won't be that horrible. I'll be with you." He whined. "Thank you. I love you." He stared at me and mumbled "I love you too." I chuckled and kissed him. "I'll make it up to you." He nodded. "Well, you now need to go because the guys are coming to help me prepare." I groaned and went upstairs. We got ready and left.