#EPILOGUE

Today was finally the day I was going to the army. The day I would say goodbye to Jason and the day he starts a new school. Today was the 3rd of September. I put my army uniform on. I looked rather cool if I must say so myself. I walked downstairs and waited for Charles to drive me to Jason's University. When we were finally there, I took a deep breath before walking out of the car. Everyone looked at me. I smiled as I saw Jason. He blushed and smiled. I ran towards him and hugged him as tight as possible. "I'll miss you so much!" I said. He cried. I held him tighter in my arms. "I'll miss you too." I cupped his face and whipped away his tears. "I look cool in my uniform don't I?" He laughed and nodded. I closed my eyes and kissed him. The kiss was the most passionate and deepest one ever. Our foreheads leaned against each other. "I'll miss you so so much." He smiled. "I'll miss you too so very much." I kissed him again. "Oh gosh!" I said whipping my tears away. He chuckled and cried. I held him in a tight hug. "You won't cut yourself will you? You be happy. You be happy for me, Ok?" He nodded. I gave him the keys to the house I had finished in Summer. "What's that?" His eyes shined. "When you're ready, that'll be ours. It's the house I showed you. Go there. Just to see. It's finished. And it's all for you. But only go there if you're ready." He hugged me. "This is for you. Open it when you get on the train." He said handing me a letter. I nodded and put it in my jacket. "I love you, Jason. More than you can ever imagine." I kissed him again. "I love you too. I love you too." I kissed him again. I entwined his hands with mine. "And know that this is not a goodbye. Ok? I'll come back." He nodded and hugged me. I kissed him on the lips. "So how do I look?" I asked. He chuckled. "Cool. Sexy." I chuckled. I held him by the waist. "I love you so much." I kissed him again. "So how long does your first assignment take?" I sighed. "Up to 5 years." He looked at me like he was so hurt. "5 Yeats?!" I kissed him. "It'll be Ok. Don't worry. It's going to be fine. We'll call each other and face time and send letters to each other." He nodded and cried. "Jason. Don't cry. Please, Babe." I hugged him. "When I come back, we'll get married, Ok? We'll have a huge gay wedding." He nodded. "I love you." I kissed him. "I love you too." Charles yelled "HURRY UP!" I sighed. "I love you, Jason." I kissed him and hugged him. "We'll make it. We will stay together. I won't let you go." He nodded. "I love you!" I yelled from the car. We left. I sighed.

We were now at the train station. I hugged Charles. "Look after Jason for me please. Make sure he doesn't cut himself." He nodded. "I will." I smiled. "I'll miss your snotty remarks." I joked. He laughed. I hugged John and Martha. "Thank you for everything." They smiled. I waved before picking up my bags and walking in the train. I sat down and opened the letter. Inside was a ring. A ring. For me. He had given me a ring. It was silver and beautiful. I cried. I put in on. I started reading the letter.

'Hi Michael. While writing this, I cried all the way through.' I chuckled. 'You got the ring, didn't you? I wanted to give this ring when you left so it would be a memorable "see you soon." This ring is a symbol of my love to you. It's a symbol of how much I care for you and how much I'll miss you. I love you so so much and I can't imagine my life without you. You're my world. Without you, I'm nothing. You are the reason I live and the reason I will not cut myself ever ever again. You are the reason I'm alive and the reason I live. I love you. I love you. I love you. So here's a first letter. My love letter to you. I already miss you. So serve well. Be America's hero and come back to me and be my hero. Be my Romeo. When you come back, expect someone stronger and better. So I give you this ring so you know how much I love you and that I would never ever leave you. I love you Michael. You're my hero and always will be. You're my life. My night in shining armor. You're my everything. I love you. Love, Romeo.' I cried. I kissed the letter and whispered "I love you too, Romeo." This was going to be hard, but we were going to be alright. We would survive. I loved him to much to let him go. I loved him to much to ever let him go. He was my Romeo and I was his Romeo too. We were the new Romeo and Juliette but we were called Romeo and Romeo. We were determined to make our relationship work. We weren't going to let go and our love gave us the strength to carry on when we thought we couldn't. Our love was stronger than anything could be and our love saved our world, our life.