#CHAPTER 44

My eyes widened as did Jason's. We both put our shirts on as quickly as possible. I turned around, my hands in front of my part, discretely of course, because my jeans were feeling a bit tight. My heart was beating so fast. This was more than embarrassing. And from the look on Jason's face, he wasn't suppose to be here. "Dad! Wh..what are y..you doing h..here?" He stuttered. "Well I'd ask the same question to both of you." He said looking at me. I swallowed the knot in my throat before saying quietly "the teacher let us out early to relax before the play." He nodded. "And you were..." This was so uncomfortable. I smiled awkwardly. "We were going to... Watch a movie." I suggested. My hands weren't covering my part anymore and his eyes widened as he saw it. I blushed and covered myself immediately. "I was just getting my work keys before leaving." He said. "Bye." He left. I sighed. "That was awful." I sighed laying my head on the wall. "So you were already getting turned on?" He asked walking towards me. I looked at him and he actually bit down his lower lip and checked me out. I chuckled before pinning him against the wall. "You are such a bad boy." I joked kissing his lips. I kissed him down his neck. I took his shirt off and mine too. We started walking up the stairs to his room, but fell on the way. We laughed. We got up and I decided to carry him to his bedroom. On our way, I took his jeans off and he took mine off. I laid him down on the bed. We were already breathing heavily. I kissed him down his neck and chest. I stopped at the hem of his boxers. I took them off and took him in. "Aaah!" He moaned. His hands were gripping my chair. I continued thrusting his part in my mouth. "Aah." He moaned again and again. I went back up to his lips. He took my boxers off. "Condoms?" I asked. He took them and the lube out of the draw of his night stand. I smiled and kissed him. I put it on. "I want to feel you inside of me again." He breathed out. "Ok." I whispered in his neck. I turned him over. I put the lube on before entering him. "Aah!" He moaned. I thrust continuously, moaning as I went along. "Aah." We both moaned. As I felt I was soon going to release, I started rubbing my hand around his part. He moaned louder as did I. I thrust faster and rubbed my hands on his lower part faster too until we both released. We breathed heavily. I laid down next to him. He turned around to face me and laid his head in the crook of my neck. "Do you think we'll survive the long distance relationship?" He asked. I kissed him on his forehead. "I think we will. I think we'll do our best for our relationship to survive all the bumps." He sighed. "But how?" I smiled. "We'll call each other and we'll face time. We could even send letters every week." He smiled. "What if you can't?" I sighed. "You shouldn't be thinking about that now. You don't need to worry. I'll always have time for you." He smiled. "I just don't want us to fall apart." I smiled. "We won't. I promise." He held me tighter and I felt a drop of water in my neck. He was crying. "Jason... Babe." I held him tighter. "We will never fall apart, Ok? Never. We'll be happy and have a great life... Together, hand in hand always." He nodded. "I love you, now and always. I would never leave you." He smiled. "I love you too." I sighed and held him close to me. "We should tidy up a bit. My parents will be home soon." I nodded. He got up. I just watched him. He blushed. I chuckled before running towards him and pulling him into the bathroom to have our shower. I grinned. He chuckled and turned the shower on. I kissed his lips. "I love you." I whispered. We showered and got dressed. Then his parents arrived. I was really hoping his father had forgotten what had happened. But in one afternoon, I wasn't so sure my wish would come true. But I really wished was for Jason and I to not fall apart. I really wanted him as my husband. I wanted him because without him, my world wouldn't exist anymore. Why? Because he is my world. The doorknob bent down and the door opened. In front of us, was his parents, his dad looking at us mysteriously. He didn't say anything. We ate and I headed back home.