#CHAPTER 40

I jumped off of him and stood up awkwardly. He laughed. "You're only in boxers and you expect me to think you weren't doing anything?!" I pushed him out of my room. "He came unexpectedly and we weren't going to do anything!" He stared at me. "Like when you were in my little house in the garden?" I groaned. "I don't judge when you have sex with all the girls of the school every night! So don't even talk about me." He glared at me and left. I walked back in and got into pajamas. I took some for Jason. "Before I give you your pajamas, could I see your scars?" I asked. He bent his head down. He didn't answer. My hands went under his top. He looked uncomfortable and he tensed up. "You'll always be pretty, no matter what." He smiled. I took his top off. There were so many scars. More than before. I took his arms and they were full of it. Then Charles walked in and I was about to snap at him when I see him wide eyed and his mouth wide open. I covered Jason as quickly as possible. "Charles, wait outside please." He just left. I sighed. "I'm so sorry." I cupped his face. "I... I..." I hugged him. "Get into pajamas. I'll come back in a second." He nodded. I sighed and kissed him. "I love you. And your body too. It's beautiful. Don't let anyone say otherwise. You're beautiful. You're extraordinary. You're lovely." He chuckled and nodded. I got up and went outside. Charles was waiting. "Did he do that to himself?!" He practically yelled. I covered his mouth. "Shut up. He's fine. His body is fine. He'll get better." He just stared at me. "Did you see his body? It's like someone kept on slicing him up." I sighed. "Don't say that! His body is perfect. I'd know." He laughed. "He has scars allover!" I closed my eyes. "And I see beyond his scars." I left and walked back in. He was asleep. I smiled. I crawled into the covers and kissed his forehead before bringing him closer to me and falling asleep too.

I woke up smiling, because I had, in my arms, the love of my life. I looked at him. He looked so peaceful. I didn't want to wake him so silently, I got out of bed and left the room. I walked downstairs to see Charles talking to his parents about Jason's scars. They all stopped as soon as they heard me. "Is it true?" I sighed and didn't answer. I sat on the couch and turned the TV on. "Michael! Is it true that your boyfriend, aka fiancé, has so much scars on his body?" I turned around to look at them. "Maybe. Maybe he does. But you can't stay focused on the cover of a book. To know if it's good you must look inside. You must look beyond what you see and maybe look for what you feel. Look for the inside. Look for the heart. And I did. His scars are beautiful. He's beautiful. And I wouldn't have him ANY other way." Charles puffed and left. "He needs help." I sighed. "He doesn't like psychologists. But it's fine. I'm all the help he needs." I left and went to my bedroom, when I saw him reading a book. Not any book, but my diary. Ok. This is childish, and girlish, but diaries are good. "Jason. You shouldn't be reading that!" I walked to him and tried to take the book. He kept on putting it places I couldn't reach without loosing I contact. "So you wright all your feelings and all your thoughts in this small black book." I glared at him. "I don't. Just give it back." He smirked. "Mr Strong boy has a weak spot." He teased. I groaned. "Give it back or no date tonight." He smirked even more. "So you even thought I was cute when you didn't know me." I tried getting the book back but it didn't work. "And you thought my stutter was cute too." I sighed. "Give it back!" My lips were inches from his. I relax onto him and kissed. I heard the book fall and immediately grabbed it and got up. "Heyyy!" He whined. I laughed and put it on my desk. "If you try to take it, you'll pay!" He giggled. "How?" I smirked. I walked towards him and and crawled up to his lips. I bit them slightly. I went to his ear and licked his earlobe before biting it softly. "I'll tease you... A lot." He smirked. "Tease me." I chuckled. "You notty boy." I lifted his shirt up and kissed him allover. I bit down his nipple and licked it. He gasped. My hands skimmed his lower part. And I could feel him getting hard. I pulled his trousers down with his boxers and licked the top of his part. He moaned. I kept on repeating my movement as he moaned. I pulled his bottoms back up and kissed him on the lips. "Do you want a tease?" I whispered. "It feels good." I chuckled. "You feel good." I kissed him before standing up. "We should get ready." He was still recovering. I chuckled. "Jason, are you coming?" He nodded. We walked downstairs.