#CHAPTER 16

"What was that?" I said. "I don't know." We got up and covered ourselves with a cover each. We walked to the door and opened it. I looked to my right to see my guard. "Oh my gosh! Seriously?" He turned around in shock. "Why don't you come in and join us while you're at it. I'd love to have my first threesome!" I was pissed off. He coughed uncomfortably. "I'll wait by the car." He said. I rolled my eyes and closed back the door. I groaned. He laughed. He took the sheet off of him and walked towards me. I smirked. I surrounded him with my cover and carried him to the mattress. I kissed him on the lips and neck. I went down his chest but we were interrupted by the door opening. I turned around to see Franky. I covered ourselves quickly. "What the hell?" He looked aside. "John called. He was asking me what you were up to." I rolled my eyes. "What d'you tell him?" I asked. "That you were on a date." I sighed. "Thank you." I smiled jokingly. He left. I groaned again. Jason went over me. "I want to stay here... With you." He whined. I chuckled. "Me too. But we can't." He pouted. I kissed him before getting up and getting dressed. We walked outside. Franky faked a cough. We walked to his car. "I should probably just go with them." I said. He nodded. I kissed him goodbye. "See you tomorrow." He smiled. I walked to the police car. "Had a nice date?" The driver asked. I rolled my eyes. "You know it's for your protection." I nodded. "He's still coming for me." I said. She sighed. "It's true. He escaped from a high in forced security prison. He'll mange to get me." They looked worried. "We won't let him." I smiled. "I know. But... He had a gun at my head when you all arrived. He told he would watch over me and now he is watching over me. So unless he dies, he won't stop. And I don't know why." She sighed. "He's a monster. He just goes after a family and doesn't stop until they're all dead. But we won't let that happen to you." I smiled. "Thank you for the ride. See you tomorrow." They chuckled. I entered the house. "I'm back!" I screamed. John came. "Where were you?" He asked, his arms crossed. "With Jason. Franky and the others were watching us." He sighed. "You can't leave like that and come back in the middle of the night!" I sighed. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to worry you. I was with Jason." He chuckled. "You said that already. Somebody is out there trying yo kill you and you're there having dates with your boyfriend." I rolled my eyes. "You can't expect me to just hide behind police officers and to just hide from the world. I have a life and I want to live it. I am not hiding from a psychopath! Hiding just makes it worse." He didn't answer. I walked to my room. I had a shower and went to bed.

We were laying down on the grass when we finished lunch. "Jason, if he ever kills me-" he cut me off. "He won't. He won't kill you." I sighed. "You don't know that. Just please, listen. If he ever kills me, promise me you won't cut yourself and you'll have a happy life." He sighed. "You won't die!" I sighed. "Just promise!" A tear fell out of his eye. "I promise." I smiled and kissed him. "Thank you." We stayed there for a while. "So I was wondering if I could come with you to your psychology appointment." He said. I throat went dry. "Em... You... Why?" He chuckled. "I just want to be there." I stopped breathing. "Em... Ok?" He sounded excited. I was worrying.

And soon it was the end of the day and we had to got to the hospital. I was nervous. I didn't know why he wanted to come and I didn't even know what was going to happen. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. "Come in Michael." He said. I opened the door. "Hi. How have you been?" He asked. "Good." He smiled. I walked in and Jason walked in after. This was going to be awkward. "So is this Jason?" I nodded. Jason rose an eyebrow. "He talks about you... A lot." He said. I blushed. "So did you want him here?" He asked me. "He asked if he could come." He chuckled. "But do you want him here?" This was getting awkwardly uncomfortable. "Em... I... I don't know." He smiled. Jason looked worried. "Maybe this was a bad idea. I'll wait outside." He said. I hurt him. "No Jason. Don't. Please. Just stay." I held his hand. He sighed. "You don't want me here." I sighed. "I do. I mean... I'm nervous, Ok?" He nodded. I sighed in relief. "Well sit down." We sat on the couch. "So what brings you here anyway?" He asked Jason. He smiled. "I just wanted to be here." He nodded.