#CHAPTER 24

"Hello?" I asked. "Hello Michael." A deep and manly voice said. I knew it was him. "How's your time spent with Jason? I see you've had quite some damage from the fire." My heart beat faster. I ran outside. "Where are you?" I yelled. "Don't be afraid, Michael." I looked around carefully. Jason came afterwards. "Give my greetings to your boyfriend." He said. My fists clenched. "And the card was quite sensational." He said. "Oh and it's quite sad you can't have sex without a mask. But it seemed like you enjoyed it." This was enough. "Don't you even talk about that! You son of a b****! WHERE ARE YOU?" I yelled. Jason came beside me. I walked back in. How could he possibly know what I was doing with him in bed?! I looked around the bedroom. And then I spotted a hidden camera. A hidden camera on the top shelf of the wardrobe, hidden by clothes. This was not happening. "You were watching us! The whole time!" I said. Jason's face went white. "And I'm watching you right now. You know, it's hilarious seeing your boyfriend's face right now." I was mad. "Don't you talk about Jason! You hear me?! I'll kill you if you ever hurt him!" He laughed. "Well come on now. Don't you think that's a bit harsh? Anyway, i'm interested in you. You. You escaped your murder so many times. But I will get you. That, I'm sure of." I hung up. I was mad, sad, scared. "Jason, call John." I said. He did. "John? It's Jason. He's watching us. You've got to come... Fast. He's here, somewhere." He said. He gave the address. A few minutes later he hung up. "They're coming." I nodded. We waited until we heard police cars. I walked outside.

"Michael! Are you Ok?" I nodded. "He has cameras. In the bedroom, bathroom, living room, kitchen, everywhere. He's watching me wherever I go." He walked in. A few policemen went in to. We showed them the cameras. A detective said "I can trace that back to the source." I sighed in relief. This was awful. "He called me too." I said. They looked at me in shock. "Give me your phone." He said. I gave it. "We could trace the call back to him too." I nodded. Jason hugged me. "Search for some DNA. Prints. Anything." He ordered. "There's no point." I said. "He's too smart to be leaving prints." They agreed. "Right. I'm tracing theses back. Get theses two safe." I shook my head. "I'm coming with you." John went mad. "No! You are not going anywhere! Don't you even think about going with them!" I sighed. "I have to. I just have to. There'll be stuff I want to see. Please." He thought for a moment before accepting. "Thank you. Thank you." I smiled. I looked at Jason. He looked scared and worried. "Jason. I'll be fine. He knows we're going there so he won't be there. He won't hurt me." He looked the same. "I'm coming with you." He said. I wanted to say no put I couldn't. I was so worried. "If you're fine then I'm fine." I smiled. I hugged him. A tear fell out of my eye. "I'm scared." He kissed my cheek. "Me too." I took a deep breath. We should go. They'll finish analysing soon. He drove back o the police office

"Ready guys?" Franky asked. I nodded. He drove us to an abandoned shop. "In here?" I asked. He nodded. I felt nervous. They made us wear bulletproof jackets. They opened the door. My hand was gripping onto Jason's. I walked behind Franky and John. They found computers with the camera video. My heart started pounding. "What if they see us... You know." I whispered. His eyes widened. "Oh my gosh!" My grip tightened. "John. Could you maybe not look at the videos?" I asked, nervously. "Why?we need it for evidence anyway. We don't actually know these videos come from the cameras in that house of yours." I for nervous and scared and worried. I could see us entering the house. I felt uncomfortable. Jason did too. I turned my head away. Before I knew it we could see each other making out to the point where I was taking his clothes off. I went in front of it and Jason followed me. "Guys. Seriously. Please stop it now." I could hear us moan. "This is too much." Even though they couldn't see anything, they weren't death. I turned around and broke the computer. "What the hell?!" John said. "I'm sorry. I would like to leave here, my dignity intact." He was mad. "And this was the only thing we had to get him." I sighed. "Then I'd rather not get him at all." He sighed. "Put yourself in my shoes. See if you'd like it if we'd watch you have sex with Martha!" He looked offended. I left. "You were right." Jason said. I chuckled. "I didn't really want to be exposed." I said. "Me neither." I wrapped my arm around his shoulders. "No one is there." One of them said. I sighed. "We'll get him. Don't worry." I smiled and nodded. "We should go home." I said. He chuckled. "Your place or mine?" I shrugged. "Could I go to yours?" He nodded. "I just don't want to have John and Charles on my case right now." He nodded. He drove me back to his house.