#CHAPTER 19

"Don't you have school?" I asked Jason. He shrank under the cover. I laughed. I joined him. "Since when does my geeky cute boyfriend misses school?" I whispered in his ear. He blushed. I licked his earlobe and bit it down slightly. I smirked. I took the cover off of us. "So do you want us to bring some stuff of yours from home?" John asked. I shook my head. "No it's fine." I smiled. Martha came in... With two trays of food. I licked my lips. "Mmm. That smells nice!" I said. Jason chuckled. We took the trays. "Right. Two trays won't fit." I said. He chuckled. He took my plate and put it on his. I smiled. "We can share trays." I chuckled. I started eating. "Well we better go. Work awaits." John said. I nodded. He tapped my shoulder before leaving with Martha. Franky followed them. "Well we should go too. Jason are you staying?" His mum asked. He nodded. She smiled. "Bye." I said. They waved goodbye. I sighed. We continued eating. When we finished I put the food on the floor. I turned towards him and kissed him on the lips. My hands travelled his body. But he felt uncomfortable. I stopped. "What's wrong?" I asked. He sighed. "My parents gave me the talk." I rose an eyebrow. "What talk?" He sighed. "The sex talk." He didn't very amused but for me, it was the opposite. I laughed. "It's not funny. It was really awkward." I laughed. "It's nothing. My parents gave me the talk at 14!" Then I realised what I said. I blushed. "You lost your virginity at 14?!" I nodded hesitantly. "Maybe." He looked surprised. He didn't say anything. This was awkward. I felt uncomfortable. And he must have noticed it. "I didn't mean to look so surprised. I just never thought of it. I'm sorry." I smiled. "It's fine." I chuckled. I went over him. I kissed his lips. "What did they say?" He sighed. I kissed his neck. "To think before acting." I chuckled before kissing his neck again. "To use protection." I kissed his shoulder. "To be careful because we could have STD." I kissed his opposite shoulder. "They said I should wait until I'm sure of my feelings." I kissed his neck again. "They gave me some condoms and gel." I chuckled. I bit down on his lip and I licked it briefly. He moaned. My hands went under his T-shirt. I pulled it up and kissed his chest. I felt his hands trail down my chest. I kissed his lips again. I moaned in his mouth. Then there was a knock on the door. I sighed. "Come in." It was Franky. I groaned under my breath. "John said I had to stay here." I sighed. "Have a seat then." He smiled. "How are you both?" He asked. "Good." I said. "Same." He chuckled. "So where is John on his case?" I said knowing his case was me. "Working hard. I must say, the guy is really smart." I chuckled. "Well, not smart enough to have killed me from the beginning." He smiled. "We'll get him." I nodded. "If you need some help I'm here. I mean I have nothing to do at all." They laughed. "We will let you know." I smiled. He got a call so he left the room. I sighed. "So about that funfair you talked about." Jason started. I chuckled. "It's in two weeks. In the town next door. Well actually it's where I used to live. The school organises a car naval funfair sort of thing every year." He smiled. "We could go." I said. He nodded. Then the doctor came. "Michael. From the tests we've done before, it shows more damage on your lungs than we thought." I took a deep breath and nodded. "You'll need a respiratory mask at all time." I sighed and squeezed Jason's hand. "Will it ever get better?" The doctor sighed. "50-50." I sighed. "Thank you." He smiled and left. "I'm sorry." He said. I hugged him. "It's not your fault." I inhaled his scent. "You smell nice." I said. I'm sure he changed his cologne. He blushed. "I... Em... I changed my cologne." I smiled. "For me?" He nodded. I kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back. He climbed over me and kissed me again. I pulled him closer to me. He moaned. My hands went in his T-shirt. His lips trailed down my neck. He pulled my T-shirt up and kissed my chest. He went back to my lips and I pulled him closer to me. We both moaned. I felt his hand go under my trousers and into my boxers. My breath got caught in my throat. He started caressing my lower part gently. I moaned. He continued rubbing it and went a bit rougher. I moaned. He kissed my chest still rubbing my lower part. But then I felt like I could barely breath. He stopped. "Michael? What's wrong?" He looked scared and worried. Hell I was scared and worried! "Oh my gosh. Average people activities! Michael breathe!" Both his hands cupped my face. I nodded. I calmed down until I could breath properly. He hugged me. Then Franky came in. "Is everything Ok?" I nodded. I looked at Jason. He looked worried. "I'm fine. I'm-" I started coughing. "Michael. Do you want some water?" He asked. I nodded. He gave me a glass of water. I drank all of it. "Thank you." He smiled sadly. "Are you Ok?" He asked. I nodded. I smiled even though I was so scared of what happens next.