#CHAPTER 35

Jason. I smiled, or more like grinned. I stepped outside. "This way." He nodded. He had a light blue shirt and some jeans. "I feel like I didn't dress well." I chuckled. "You're perfect." He blushed. I pulled his chair out so he could sit down. He nearly sat down when I said "wait." He looked at me. I kissed him on the lips. He smiled and sat down. I sat down with him. I just smiled. I was so nervous even though I felt like I knew him since birth. "Did your parents notice the ring?" I asked. He nodded. My eyes widened. "They said that they didn't want me to accept." My face saddened. "Why?" He sighed. "Because of what we've been through. He said it was much to soon. And that I had my whole life to find a partner and to get married. I told him I had accepted already. My dad said he was calling your foster parents." I sighed. "Well if ever they both don't want us together, and we can't ever be together, let's have a memorable date which will never get forgotten?" He smiled and nodded. I walked in the kitchen to get the food. Martha just stared at me. "He called didn't he?" She nodded. "I know you love him a lot, but be careful. Don't rush things. Think." I nodded before taking the plates of food. "Thank you." She smiled. I walked outside. "You cooked?" I nodded. "With Martha's help." He smiled. "Bon appétit!" He chuckled and started eating. Soon we were finished. "Care to dance?" He frowned. "There's no music." I chuckled. I took my phone out and a mini speaker too. I put some music on. "Now there is." He laughed and stood up. I wrapped his waist with my hands. He put his around my neck. We danced to the music. His head went in the crook of my neck. My eyes closed. Being close to him was the only thing I needed. I didn't even realise that it was nearly 12pm. I heard John come in but I didn't bother looking. My hands dropped to his bum. His face lifted up and he kissed me. I kissed him back. We walked slowly to my bedroom. He tripped over something which made loads of noise. "Shhh." I laughed. "Take some covers." I said. He frowned but did it anyway. I took some pillows and a condom. "Take your shoes off." He nodded. I did too. We walked back downstairs. I brought him outside and into a small house that John and Charles had built. It was big but not that big. They never used it. I laid the covers down and put the pillows down. "After you." I said. He smiled and walked in. I went in after and closed the door. I kissed his lips. My tongue asked for entrance and he let me. I moaned in his mouth. He untied my tie and took my jacket off. I kissed him down his neck before unbuttoning his shirt slowly. My heart was beating fast. I took it off to see so many scars. A tear fell out of my eye. He even had some on his wrists. He covered himself. I looked at him and took the cover off. I kissed him down his chest. "You have to stop." I went back to his lips. He nodded. He took my shirt off. I felt his hands travel my body. He stopped at the hem of my jeans. He took them off. He travelled my whole body. I took his jeans off after. I kissed his lips before going down his chest and stopping at his part. I took his boxers off before taking him in. He moaned. I went back up his chest and lips. He took my boxers off. I looked for the condom in my jean pocket. "Bottom." He whispered. I looked at him before nodding. I turned him round and kissed him down his neck and back. I poured the lube on his entrance. I looked at him before entering my two fingers. "Aah." He yelled. I started thrusting in and out. His grip on the pillows tightened. I kissed his neck. I took my fingers out. "Are you sure?" He nodded. "It's gonna hurt at first." He nodded. I put the condom on and spread the lube allover. I put my hands on his waist and entered him. "Aah." He shouted. He actually stopped screaming in pain a lot sooner than I thought. I thrust in and out. He moved in synch. We were both moaning so loud. My hand caressed his part gently. I started rubbing it gently and faster. I moaned one more time before releasing. I continued rubbing my hand on his part while he moaned before he released. We were breathing heavily. I laid next to him. "I love you." He whispered. I kissed him on the lips. "And I love you even more." He smiled and kissed me again. He laid his head on my chest. "Goodnight Romeo." He chuckled. "Goodnight future husband." I blushed and kissed his forehead. I put the cover over us before falling asleep, smiling. I had the guy I loved in my arms and it was all I needed.