#CHAPTER 22

I walked in and discretely put the card behind my back and into my back pocket. I covered it with my T-shirt. He walked in. "So you did this for me?" I smiled awkwardly and nodded. "I can't believe this." He muttered. "So since when did you plan this?" He asked. My words were caught in my throat. Eventually, I was able to speak. "After the coma." He looked at me surprised. "When did you do this?" I was going to make a foul of myself, unless I already did. I hate to admit it: I was love sick over him. And I couldn't deny it. But that, I didn't want him to know. "Weekends. I also asked a friend of my dad's to help me." I laughed nervously. "He's an artist. He did the... The drawing." He smiled and blushed. Hell, I was blushing... From the beginning. "What's in your pocket?" He asked. My eyes widened. "What pocket?" I said nervously. "The back one." I yelled in my head. "Oh that! Nothing important." He looked at me in disbelief. He went to take it but I turned around. "Give what's there." I shook my head. He started tackling me. I managed to protect it until he was able to take it off of me. I whined mentally. Or more like cried. This was more than embarrassing. He opened it. "Dear Jason." He started reading it. "I know this must be a shock to you. I worked for ages to get everything right so I hope you like it. The first time I met you, you didn't talk at all but I felt like I knew you. I loved your stutter. I loved your ginger hair and still do. I love the way you smile. I love your body. I love you. I have never felt this strongly about anyone. I used to, and still do, talk about you all the time to my psychologist and when I go to my parents' grave. I wake up in the morning and think of you. I got to sleep in the evening and still think of you. I think of you all day long and in my dreams. You are my dream. You are my light when it's dark. You are my sunshine when it's night time. You are my life, my love. You are my Romeo. So I ask you now: will you offer me your whole self - heart, body and soul - so I can treasure it forever? Because you may haven't noticed, but you stole my heart the first time I looked at you. Love, Michael." He finished. My heart stopped pumping and I stopped breathing. What was he going to say? "Michael. I... Oh my gosh!... What you just wrote is mind blowing. I don't know what to say." I smiled nervously. "I... I love you too?" He said. I laughed. He came closer towards me. "And em... To answer your question, I will offer you my heart, body and soul." I smiled and sighed in relief. "But considering what happened in the hospital, we should probably w-" I cut him off and kissed him softly on the lips and closed my eyes. He kissed me back as gentle as I did. I took his T-shirt off and brought him closer to me. I kissed him again. I took my T-shirt off. I could feel his heart beating fast against my chest. I smiled. He took his shoes off and I did too. I carried him to the bed and kissed him again. My chest pressed against his body and I moaned in his mouth. My lips trailer down his neck. He moaned. I trailed down his chest and back up his lips. I could feel he was getting nervous and I was too. I went down his chest and took his trousers off. My hands went in his boxers. He breathed heavily. I pulled them off. I took my bottoms off after. I could feel myself getting hard. I took him in. "Aah." He moaned. I continued. "Aah." He moaned again. He breathed out before releasing. I went back up his lips. He pulled me closer to him making my cock rubbing against his. I moaned. I was getting more aroused by the minute and all I wanted was him. But I had to start gasping for air. Luckily for me, I has brought the bag with me in the bedroom. I opened it and took the mask out. I breathed slowly and let my head fall backwards. "If this keeps on happening like every minute of my life I might as well kill myself. This is awful. Just being dependant on a f****** mask!" I was getting annoyed, and upset. I took a deep breath. "Sorry. I just can't keep on living like this." My eyes were starting to get watery. "Living like what?" I sighed. "Living like I depend on a breathing mask. Living like I can't do anything. I can't run, go on roller coasters, go in the army or even make out with my boyfriend without having to breath in my mask." A tear fell out of my eye but I whipped it away for him not to see but he did. "Michael, don't. It'll be Ok." I shook my head. "How can it be Ok when my lungs are full of intoxicated air?" Another tear fell from my eye. "Michael. It will be Ok. And you will be able to run, go on roller coasters or even make out with your boyfriend and more." I chuckled. "I need some air." I put my clothes back on and walked outside. I sat on the floor. "God. If you can hear me, I beg you to help me breath again. I can't do this. Help me get my parents' killer. Please. Just help me." I sighed. "You could ask me to pray with, you know?" I chuckled. I got up and kissed him passionately.