Prologue

A/N:This is my first ever book, and I love Harlena so I thought why not? Do read and vote, if you want to. I'm sure you won't regret it! Thank You! :) 

Selena Gomez and Gemma Styles have been best friends ever since Gemma and her parents moved next door to Selena in New York. Now they're both 22, Gemma is an accountant while Selena is a dance choreographer who's secretly always wanted to be a singer but is to shy to try out, thinking she isn't good enough. She's worked with huge celebs including Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Madonna etc. Selena who is madly in love with her high school sweetheart, Sam Jackson, until Selena catches Sam cheating on her. Selena gets a promotion to London. She obviously takes it, desperately wanting a new start. Knowing no one in London at first she's a bit hesitant until Gemma's older brother Harry Styles-bachelor, Founder and President of Interscope Records, offers Selena help settling into London. What will she do? She doesn't know Harry very well as he never moved to America cause he was so in love with England, he stayed back with his aunt and uncle. 

The one time Selena did meet Harry was when she was 12 and Harry was 19 and he was very cold to her and even pushed her down the stairs. Would Selena agree to Gemma & Harry's proposal? Are her and Harry going to move past the terrible events of the past or will they turn into enemies? Will Selena be able to move on from Sam? How will she like London? Will a romantic relationship flourish between the two? 

Keep Reading to find out!