22: Realization

A/N: HII GUYSSS. HOW ARE YOU ALL? HOPEFULLY YOU'LL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, IF YOU DO, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! I FEEL LIKE MAYBE YOU GUYS DIDN'T LIKE MY PREVIOUS CHAPTER, DO GIVE ME FEEDBACK IF YOU DO OR DON'T!  xxx

Selena

Right now I'm backstage in my dressing room at the Ellen Show. I'm wearing a black crop top with black cropped trousers and black high heels. My hair is done in nice big curls and makeup is very light. In about twenty minutes my interview with Ellen will start. I'm actually so excited. I love Ellen and I can't believe I'm finally getting to meet her.

There was a knock on my door and in came Harry with bag in his hand. "Sel, I got you food!" I got up and walked over to him.

"How did you know that I was starving?" I ask.

Harry smiles at me,"I took a lucky guess"

I kiss Harry on the cheek,"Thank you. What will I ever do without you?"

"Well you'll never have to find out. Don't worry!" I smile at Harry and grab his hand and pull him to the sofa.

"So are you nervous?" Harry ask.

"Well for the performance a little but for my interview not so much. As far as I know Ellen is a sweet and funny person. She's not very intimidating."

"Your performance will be amazing, you really shouldn't worry at all!" Harry grabs my hand and kisses it.

I smile at Harry, as I was about to speak there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I say.

"Sel, come on we have to get to the stage now. Your interview starts in 5 minutes" Anna states.

"Okay" I smile at her. I get up and give Harry a peck on the lips and exit the room.

"Now, she's going to ask you about your album, so give her all the details and tell her that it's coming out on 27th November. She's also going to ask you personal questions, don't give vague answers but don't disclose too much. Just as much as you are comfortable with okay?" Anna smiles at me.

"Yeah I understand!"

"So you might know my next guest by her hit single 'Same Old Love' which is number one in 28 countries up till now. She killed her AMA's performance a week ago. Put your hands together for Selena Gomez!" Ellen says.

As I walk on stage everyone starts clapping and I smile and wave at the audience. I reach Ellen and she hugs me and smiles at me.

I take a seat on the couch next to Ellen's as she speaks,"Hi, how're you doing! You look fantastic I must say!"

"I'm great. Thank you. How are you?"

"I'm good. So tell me Selena, where are you from?"

"I was born and raised in New York City"

"Oh you're a city girl. But you don't live in New York at the moment do you?"

"Actually no I don't. I live in London"

"You like England better then the States?"

"I love both, I've gotten pretty used to England and the States is my home so yeah" I smile.

"Now tell me, how were the AMA'S? I saw your performance and it was absolutely amazing!"

"Thank you so much. They were amazing, I was really nervous at first but then I eventually calmed down"