38: The Wedding

A/N: HEYYYY, I TRIED MY BEST TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER EXTRA EXTRA LONG JUST FOR YOU ALL LOVELIES'! I HONESTLY GOT SO EMOTIONAL WRITING THIS. HOPEFULLY YOU'LL LIKE IT, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU DO! xxx

Songs You should listen to while reading this chapter:

I Can't Help Falling In Love With You-Ingrid Michaelson

Crazier- Taylor Swift

Truly, Madly, Deeply- One Direction

All Of Me- John Legend

Daddy- Beyoncé

Harry

"How do you feel mate?" Zayn asks as everyone is slowly settling down in their seats.

"I haven't seen my wife in two weeks. I just want to be with her!" I whine.

Zayn slightly laughs,"So no nervousness?"

"Once again, we're already married. She's my wife. This is all just a ceremony!"

Zayn laughs as the rest of the boys come stand beside him.

"Aiden, go stand next to uncle Harry" Jay says. Aiden smiles and stands next to me. I smile at him and bend down,"You have the rings right buddy?"

"Yes in my pocket! Did you see my Tia yet?" Aiden says.

"I haven't yet, I will soon!"

"She looks so pretty!" Aiden smiles.

"Ofcourse she does" I smile at him and remain my previous posture as the music starts playing and the bridesmaids walk down the aisle one by one. After Gemma walks down the aisle, Gracie walks down the aisle with a basket in her hands, throwing flowers as she walks towards us. She waves at me and stands next to Gemma. I smile at her and give her a short wave.

We spot Selena and her dad, everyone stands up. Selena and her father walk towards us, I just stare at my beautiful wife. She looks absolutely gorgeous. Like an angel sent from above. She is an angel, my angel. I'm the luckiest man alive, I get to call this beautiful woman my wife. Selena and her father reach us, she kisses her dad on the cheek as he goes to take a seat next to Selena's mum.

Selena stands in front of me and smiles, she hands the bouquet to Gemma and the two of us hold hands. "You look absolutely gorgeous!" I whisper causing Selena to smile.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are gathered here today on this beautiful afternoon in the sight of God to share with Harry and Selena as they exchange vows of their ever lasting love. Harry would you like to go first?" The minister asks.

I nod and smile at him, Aiden passes me the ring and smiles at me which I return.

I slip the ring on Selena's finger and smile at her "Selena, before I met you I thought my world was perfect that I had everything I could possibly need to be happy. It was after meeting you that I realized how empty my life really is without you. It's crazy because I never thought I would ever be able to love again but you just so easily made me fall in love with you that soon life without you seemed impossible. You turned me into a better man and showed me how powerful love can truly be. You made me realize that the life I was living wasn't good enough and that there was always going to be a missing piece and soon you filled they missing piece and made me happier than I've ever been before. I love the way you have always been there for me, I love the way you love me like no one ever has, I love the way you never gave up on me. Selena Marie Gomez, I love you. I always have and I always will. I promise to cherish you and do my best to make you happy. I promise to always be honest with you and to love you unconditionally. I promise to never stop loving you and always put you first. I love you now and always Mrs Styles" I finish and smile at her as the rest of the crowd goes in slight awe.