25: Surprise!

A/N: HII GUYSS. I'M VERY HAPPY TODAY SO DOUBLE UPDATE! ENJOYY THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU DO PLEASE VOTE! THANK YOUU! xxx

Selena

"Her debut album Revival sold a million copies in just two weeks. She just had her third consecutive #1 single. Ladies and Gentlemen put your hands together for Selena Gomez!" Jimmy Fallon announces.

The curtain lifts and I walk on stage, I wave and smile at the audience. I reach Jimmy who gets up and hugs me. I take a seat and so does Jimmy.

"Hi how're you doing? You look gorgeous!" Jimmy compliments.

"Thank you! I'm doing well, how are you?"

"Good, good. Thank you for asking. Hands to Myself is your third consecutive number 1! Congratulations! How do you feel?"

"Thank you, honestly all of this feels like a dream. I'm so grateful for all the support I'm getting and my fans who I've recently leaned are called "Selenators" are super supportive of me on social media especially. I feel so lucky!"

"Well the album is great. Hands to Myself is literally always on repeat at my house. My wife especially loves it. But indeed your fans at amazing. I was reading that your Revival World Tour that starts on March 4, like a month from now is all sold out and several fans are demanding bigger arenas!"

"Yeah that's true. My manager Anna was telling me about all the shows being sold out and I was shocked. However about 10 or so seats are still available in every arena, the fans can enter a contest. You can go to selenagomez.com for the details!"

"Well you guys better log onto it now! There's still a chance for you to see her live!" Jimmy says looking towards the camera as I just smile.

"So where are you starting your big tour from?"

"Here actually. From New York! My hometown!"

"And where is your last stop and when?"

"My last stop will be on 2nd February next year in London!"

"So the tour will last about a year. You mentioned that New York is your hometown but you don't live here currently do you?"

"Actually no I don't. I live in London"

"What made you move to London?"

"Well actually I was previously a dancer and got transferred to London. After that I just fell in love with London!"

"Did you fall in love in London or with London?"

The audience and I laugh at Jimmy's comment,"Both actually!"

"So besides London's actual beauty, there are several people that make you not want to leave London?"

"Well yes."

"So now Selena, I'd like you to play a game with me. If you don't mind?"

I smile at him,"Sure! Let's do it!"

Jimmy and I played "The Acting Game" and then I went to get dressed for my performance. I've been in New York for more then a week now and as much as I have missed this place, I want nothing more then to go back to my Haz. Tomorrow is actually Harry's 30th birthday and I'm throwing a surprise party for him with the help of Louis, Gigi, El, Soph & Zayn. We haven't told Liam and Niall about the party yet as both of them can't really keep a secret so it's just us for now. We're inviting all of his friends and family who live in London. It's going to be great!