29: Sad Serenade

A/N: HEY GUYS! HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. THIS BOOK IS COMING TO AN END VERY SOON, WOW. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND VOTING! I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU! 6K READS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? xxx

Harry

Tomorrow is my 31st birthday yay! Note the sarcasm and day after tomorrow is the end of Selena's tour. The last show will actually be in London, all of our friends are going. I want to. I really do but I can't. My life sucks, I miss Selena, I feel as if I haven't been happy at all without Selena . But letting her go was the right thing to do. I still stalk Selena's social media accounts and the headlines. There's no sign of any boyfriend yet but she seems happy. That's all I ever want for her to be happy. She's happier without me, she's moved on and that's good. She doesn't need to be in love with me. I however can't seem to move on at all, after work my time is spent drinking and sulking at the bar. Nothing else. Many girls come and flirt with me and no matter how hard I try, I can never make a move. Looking at any girl makes me think of Selena and how she was supposed to be my only girl.

The same night, I head out to the bar and get drunk off my ass. This time Rick calls Nialler who takes me home.

"You can't keep doing this yourself Haz! You just turned 31 a few hours ago. Don't you think it's time to get your shit together?" Niall asks.

"I-I love herrrr" I slur out.

"It's useless talking to you drunk. Goodnight Harry. Happy Birthday!"

"Thanks Buddy, I love herrr. Night." With that I close my eyes and soon fall asleep.

I was awoken by my phone ringing. God my head hurts so much. Who the fuck is calling me this early? I check the clock and it wasn't early it was 3 in the afternoon then I remembered it's my birthday. My head was hurting like a bitch, my phone rang again. I picked it up and checked the caller id. It was an unknown number. I pressed answer.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Harry? Is that you?" All the sudden I stopped moving, my heart was beating faster then ever. I think I had stopped breathing. I know that angelic voice to well. It belongs to the girl who still has my heart.

"Selena?" I ask in a whisper.

"Hi, I wanted to call to wish you a happy birthday!" She remembered.

"You remembered? Thank you, it means alot!"

"Ofcourse I remembered, anyways. How've you been?"

"I should be asking you that, I'm good. How're you?" I lied. I can't let her know I'm terrible.

"I'm fine. So I don't know if you remember but tomorrow is the last night of my tour and it's in London. Everyone is coming. Louis, El, Soph, Liam, Zayn, Gigi, Niall. It would mean the world to me if you'd come. We can a hang out after the show, like old times?" She wants me to come? After I told her that I cheated on her? I can't. I should say no. I have to be a dick. Selena can easily see through me, if she sees me, she'll know that I'm still madly in love with her. I have to say no.

"Hello? You still there?" Selena asks.

"Yeah. Why do you want me there, after everything?"

Selena pauses,"I don't know"

I couldn't help myself,"I'll be there"

"That's great. Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Bye!" I say and Selena hangs up.