36: Together

A/N: HEYYYY! HOW ARE YOUU! FIRSTLY THANK YOU FOR ALL THOSE WHO COMMENTED ON MY PREVIOUS CHAPTER, I LOVE YOUUU! I'LL KEEP YOUR FEEDBACK IN MIND! ENJOYY THIS CHAPTER, IT'S NOT VERY LONG BUT DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! xxx

Harry

"Sel baby, we're here. Get up now" I say slightly shaking her.

Selena opens her eyes and gets up,"What? Where are we?" She says rubbing her eyes.

"We're in a cab babe. We're home." I say.

"Oh right." She says and properly gets up. I get out and open the door for her, she smiles and grabs my hand.

The driver helps me take it out the luggage, I thank him and then pay him.

I unlock the door and lead Selena inside,"We're home!" I say.

Selena smiles at me,"I'm exhausted. Let's go to bed!"

"As you say Malady!" I grab her hand and lead her upstairs.

The next morning I was awoken by someone calling my name. I check the bedside table and the clock read 8:00. Who the heck is in my house that also this early. I see Selena comfortably cuddled up to me. The voice was getting closer. I slowly move Selena from trying not to wake her up. I put on my slippers and exit the room, careful not to make noise to wake up Selena.

As I walk outside I see Louis ascending up the stairs,"Haz! Glad you're up!" He says in a loud voice.

I walk over to him,"Shhh. Could you keep it down?"

"Why are you hungover?"

I point towards the bedroom,"No"

"Wait you have a girl over? I thought you stopped sleeping around even after the breakup! Regardless I'm some what disappointed. Anyways we're all downstairs. Ready for breakfast? Would your friend like to join?" Louis asks as head downstairs.

"You all are here? How did you guys get in?" I ask following Louis.

"We had a key Ofcourse!"

"Well nice surprise I guess coming so early" I mumble.

"Haz! Where have you been mate?" Liam says waking over to me as he sees me.

"Out and about!" I say while smiling.

"So how've you been Harry?" Niall asks.

I smile,"I'm great actually! Guys keep it a little down. Some people are trying to sleep!"

"Wait you have a girl over? Really Harry?" Zayn asks.

"It's not just a girl. It's Selena" I say.

"Wait what? You guys are back together? She's in London?" Gigi asks.

"We got back from New York last night. Selena lives with me now" I say.

"So you guys are together?" Eleanor asks with a smile.

"Actually, we're married."

"Wait W-what? Married? When did that happen?" Liam asks.

"On Selena's birthday. We got married." I say smiling.