6: Clubbing

A/N:HELLO. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? Please keep commenting and voting! I really appreciate it. xxx  

Harry

Why did Selena have to look so damn good right now? I can't keep my eyes off her. What is wrong with me?

Right now Louis is talking bout something, I'm not paying any attention whatsoever. I just keep on looking at Selena giggling with the girls. I'm happy she gets along with everyone and also that her and Gigi are like long lost best friends or something so that's nice. I really want to kill that Sam guy, when Gigi asked Selena bout him I could see the hurt in her eyes when she spoke about him. He's an asshole.

"What do you think Haz?" Niall asks me.

"Yeah sure, absolutely" I answer not knowing what he is talking about.

"See lads I told you" Lou says and they all start laughing. I raise an eyebrow.

"Mate, if you keep on staring at Selena like that and not pay attention to anything we say, she's going to notice and get crepeed out" Zayn Says.

"I'm not staring at her" I defend myself.

"Whatever you say" Liam remarks.

"I have an idea, we're done with dinner. How about we all head to the club?" Niall suggests.

"Sounds like a plan" Zayn says and we all nod in agreement.

We ask the girls and they seem fine with clubbing. So slowly we all walk out of the club, following after Nialler, all the couples one by one. Selena and I are the last ones. I intertwine our fingers together and she doesn't seem to mind. I smile and lean down and whisper in her ear,"Having fun love?"

She nods and smiles at me,"Yup, your friends are so nice. I love them, and it's nice that I found G after so long, I missed her and now I have a familiar face around"

"Yeah that's nice. They all love you. I knew they would"

She smiles and we continue walking towards my car. We reach and I open the door for her.

The club was nearby so we reached in a few minutes. We all got out of the cars and headed towards the entrance. I once again laced my fingers with Selena and I could see Louis and Eleanor smirking at us. God Damn them. As we enter the club, once again the girls went on one side and the guys on another.

Whenever I come to the club, it's usually for a hookup but tonight I'm not interested. A few girls even offered to buy me drinks but I declined. As I was sipping my Vodka keeping an eye on the crowd looking for Selena and the girls, Niall speaks up,"Wow Haz, that's the second girl you turned down today. Got an eye out for a special one?"

I see the rest of the boys wiggling their eyebrows at me, I slightly smile, "I don't know. Maybe."

After sitting at the bar and talking for awhile, Liam spots the girls and suggests we should join them on the dance floor, to which we all agree. As we reach the girls I see a guy next to Selena I can't help but overhear what they're saying.

"You're really beautiful"

Selena looks down at her feet,"Thank you"

"Would you like to dance?" Umm no she won't.

"I'd love-" I cut her off as I walk near them and wrap my arm around Selena's waist.

"Actually mate, she was going to dance with me, sorry" I say.