16: Date Night

A/N: HII GUYSS. SO I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE IT! KEEP COMMENTING AND VOTING! THANKS GUYS! NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW xxx

Selena

Even though today is a Sunday, I woke up super early. Like around 6. For an hour I just lay in bed and was lost in my thoughts. I'm excited yet nervous about my date tonight. The kiss was magical, it's everything I dreamed kissing Harry would be like. The butterflies just exploded in my stomach. After Harry had left I talked to Gemma and told her everything she was really happy and told me not be nervous and the date would be fine.

After breakfast I start thinking. What am I supposed to wear? Where will we be going? Should I wear jeans or should I wear a dress? Should I let my hair up or down? Casual or Fancy? Should I call Harry and ask him if I should dress casual or fancy? Shoul-my thoughts were interrupted with knocking on the door.

I looked at the time and it was around 9 am. I wonder who it could be. I open the door to be greeted by Gigi, "Hey Selly. I thought we could have a girls day!" I hug her so tightly,"I was just about to call you G! I need your help!" Her face turns into a worried expression.

"Are you okay Selly?" She asks.

"So basically, Harry kissed me last night and asked me out. So I have a date with him tonight at 7. I'm so nervous, I don't know what to wear!" I say.

"Wait!" Gigi says and starts smiling ear to ear,"He finally asked you out? Wait you kissed what was is it like?" She asks.

I start smiling immediately,"He did. It was amazing! It was everything I dreamed it would be like!"

"Aww Selly! I'm so happy! Now come on lets get you dressed." Gigi says.

"I seriously don't know what to do. Call Harry, ask him if it's fancy or casual! You do it!" I suggest.

Gigi nods and takes out her phone. "I'll be right back. Just stay here and breathe!" She says and walks outside the room to talk to Harry.

After about 15 minutes Gigi walks in still on the phone,"Yeah okay, I won't. Thanks Haz. Don't be so nervous, Okay Byee!" Gigi says.

So Harry said something Fancy-ish, so a dress for sure and Gigi decided to straighten my hair and let it down.

It was around 6:40 and I was fully dressed. I'm wearing a sleeveless black and white dress that reaches a little below my knees. It has laced up cut outs from my boobline till my mid thigh. My hair is straightened and pulled back. I'm wearing black high heels with the dress and my makeup is very basic. "You sure I look alright?" I ask nervously.

"Sel. You look gorgeous. Now I have to head out. Have fun on your date. Don't do the nasty on the first date. I'll call you in the morning for more details okay?" She says and gives me side kiss and smiles and heads out.

Hopefully Harry would like my dress.

Harry

Everything has to be perfect today. It just has to. I'm wearing a brown suit with dark brown box patterns with a black shirt. I look at the watch and it's 6:30 so I grab my car keys and head to Selena's.