26: Tattoo

A/N: I FUCKING HATE WATTPAD. I WROTE AN AMAZING 4000 WORDS CHAPTER AND WATTPAD JUST FUCKING DELETED IT. LIKE FML. ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, THE DELETED ONE WAS 10X BETTER.

Selena

So we're currently on a plane and we're about to land in New York in about twenty minutes. By we I mean, Harry, Theresa, Anna, my lovely dancers and background singers, My Stylist Kate and Chris, My makeup artists Hung and Melissa and my amazing friends Gigi, Zayn, Eleanor, Louis, Sophia, Liam and Niall who are specifically flying from London just to support me on my first tour. I'm ever so grateful for each and every person who's with me right now.

So today is 1st March around 7:49 am so meaning we an entire day before my concert tomorrow and we, by that I mean Harry and I are spending it at my home. Harry's finally going to get to meet my parents and Gracie. But first we're going to spend time with my second parents and Harry's first Anne and Des. I love Anne and Des and I've known them since I was a child and they really are like my second parents but this is the first time I'm meeting them with Harry. Even though Harry and I have both of their blessing, still I'm some what nervous. I wonder if Harry is nervous about meeting my parents?

Once we land we take our time to get off the plane. Before reaching the exit gates, Anna stops in front of all of us and speaks, "Now today, you guys can do whatever you want but just don't get yourself killed. Selena and the entire crew you have to be at the arena at 11 am sharp tomorrow. Don't be late! Now go have fun!" We all smile at Anna and go our separate ways. Harry and I exit the airport hand in hand.

We spot Gemma in the crowd holding up a sign that read,"Harold and Selena" I quickly run to her and embrace her in a hug. Then Harry walked over to us and hugged his sister.

"How are my two favorite love birds?" Gemma asks.

"We're good!" Harry says.

"Now come on, follow me to the car and lets head down to my childhood home!"

"Gemma, you're literally the only person in New York who owns a car!" I laugh.

"It's a good investment Sel. There's no need to be mean!"

We follow Gemma to her car and put our luggage in the trunk. We finally reach and Gemma parks her car in front of the house and tells us to get out.

"So if you can see the house, exactly opposite to us, it's the one where the two of you will be having dinner and where you'll sleep. However this is your house till lunch!" Gemma explains.

"Is that your?" Harry asks.

"My childhood home? Yes it is!" I smile at him and intertwine our hands together.

Gemma unlocks the door and yells,"Mum! Dad! I'm home. With the lovebirds!"

Almost immediately Anne and Des came down the stairs, "Harold, Selena! I missed the two of you!" Anne exclaims as she embraces us in a heart warming hug.

Then Des comes forward and hugs us both,"How are you two?" He asks.

"We're good!" Harry smiles at his parents.

"Come on! Lets get you two comfortable. Take a seat!" Anne says. Gemma, Harry and I take a seat on one side with me in the center with Des and Anne in front of us.

"So Selena, are you excited for the first day of your tour tomorrow?" Des asks.

"Yes I am, I'm looking forward to it!" I smile.