21: Best Friends

A/N: HII GUYS! HOPE YOU'RE ALL DOING WELL. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! SHORT CHAPTER BUT EARLY UPDATE FOR Y'ALL. LOVE YOU xxx

Selena

It's 9:30 am and I've decided that I just cannot sleep anymore so I'm going get myself a cup of coffee. I slowly get up and move Harry's arms from my waist being careful not to wake him up. Once I succeed I take a minute and admire Harry. He looks so peaceful and cute while sleeping, I automatically start to smile at how adorable Harry looks. I decided to head out of the room for my coffee.

It's been about four days since the AMA's and we're still in L.A. Gigi and Zayn left two days ago as they had work back in London. Gemma and Taylor are leaving for New York together tonight while Theresa, Harry and I will be staying for three more days as I have an interview with Ellen day after tomorrow. Harry insisted on staying with me here even after I told him that I would be fine and he should get back to work, but he wouldn't budge.

After making myself a cup of coffee, I take a seat in living room and just stare at the window. I was enjoying the beautiful view until I heard giggling behind me, I turned around to face Taylor and Gemma. I smile at them,"Morning Guys!"

"Hey Sel, how come you're up so early? And where's Harry?" Taylor asks as her and Gemma take a seat beside me.

"Oh I just couldn't sleep. He's still sleeping, he must be tired. I didn't want to wake him up"

"You two had a productive night?" Gemma asks me with a raised eyebrow and a smirk plastered on her face.

It took me a second to realize what she meant,"Gemma, get your head out of the gutter will you?" I say causing her and Taylor to lightly laugh.

"What? I'm just stating the obvious. I've seen my brother wear the exact same shirt and pants they you're wearing right now. The pants literally look like they're going to fall off you any second. Plus since when do you wear such baggy shirts that reach your knees?"

"His clothes are comfortable. Just cause I'm wearing them doesn't mean we had sex Gems"

"Just cause you're my best friend, I'm going to believe you!" Gemma smiles at me.

"So when was the first time you guys did it?" Taylor asked.

I slightly blush and look down at my feet,"We haven't done it yet."

"No Way!" Gemma gasps,"You've been together for almost two months and you haven't done it? Harry who's been doing with a new girl every night for two years hasn't gotten laid in 2 months? You really have tamed him Sel!"

"He's actually never even asked, I mean we never even went that far" I shrug.

"He must really care about you Selena. He's changed and not in the bad way" Gemma smiles at me.

I was about to speak when Harry appears from behind me and takes a seat right next to me. He wraps an arm around my waist and kisses my cheek,"Good Morning love" he whispers against my cheek.

"Hi" I smile at him.

"Why'd you not wake me up when you woke up?"

"Well you seemed so peaceful, plus I wanted you to rest"

"Well I'd rather spend time with you" Harry smiles at me.

"Good Morning to you too Haz!" Gemma says sarcastically causing Taylor and I to laugh.

"Morning Sis, I didn't see you there!" Harry exclaims.

"How could you when your world revolves around Selena?" Gemma jokes causing the three of us to laugh.

We're now at the airport, dropping Gemma and Taylor for their flight. Once we reach the gate we stop and say our goodbyes. I spend a good 10 minutes hugging the both of them. Tears start to form in my eyes. I suck at goodbyes. Gemma and Taylor notice and hug me once again.

"Don't cry Sel, we're not going to be much far away!" Gemma assures me.

"I know. It sucks that I'm saying goodbye to the two of you again. I'm really going to miss you both so much!"

"We'll miss you Sel. Don't worry before you know it, we'll be together partying. Just don't cry, we'll be together soon!" The three of us once again embrace each other in a group hug and by now all three of us are crying.

Once we pull away we wipe our tears, Taylor gives Harry a weak smile and says,"I'm sure you're going to take good care of our girl but if you hurt her so God Help me Harry I will kill you!"

"You hurt my best friend Haz, I will cut off your balls and feed them to the dogs. And that's a promise" Gemma warns.

"Okay Guys stop scaring my boyfriend!" I say after wiping my tears causing everyone to laugh.

Harry wraps his arm around my waist and smiles,"Don't worry girls, I'll take good care of her. She's in good hands!"

"Passengers for Flight 104 to New York City please start boarding on the plane" The lady in the speakers informs the passengers.

"Well that's us!" Gemma states.

"Now no more tears Selena!" Taylor warns.

We hug again once more, we pull away and smile at each other.

"I'm really going to miss you both. Call me as soon as you land and I love you both so don't forget to call me everyday. Tay give my love to Adam and Gemma give my love to Anne and Des as well as mum and dad. Don't forget to give Gracie a big hug from me!" I say and smile at them.

"Yes, we'll call you! We love you too!" Taylor says.

Gemma and Taylor smile at Harry and I as they head towards the gate, once they reach the wave at us and enter the gates.

Harry kisses the top of my head,"Come on. We should get going."

I gave Harry a weak smile and nod. He really is my rock isn't he. My dream guy.