24: Happiness

A/N:5k? THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER, IF YOU DO DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! THANK YOU! xxx

Selena

Revival will be out on 27th November, which is two weeks from now. So we've released the cover art, the track listing and everything, even a new single that I wrote not to long ago "Good For You" and it features A$AP Rocky, who happens to be one of my all time favorite rappers'.

Just like Same Old Love, Good For You is also about to go number one. People love it and it's killing the charts. It makes me so happy that people love my work. Life is actually going pretty good these days!

We'd started shooting the music video for Good For You and today is the last day. The video is very sexy, very me. I'm proud of the video as well as the song. My phone vibrates, I pick it up and smile as I read my text from Harry:

Come on down darling, your prince is waiting! Let's go <3 :)

I grab my coat and purse, lock my door and head downstairs. I reach the parking lot to see Harry standing next to his car, looking at the sky waiting for me. I run over to him and hug him like my life depends upon it. Harry hugs me with equal pressure and even lifts me up so my feet are above the ground.

We pull away and Harry kisses me on the lips,"Hello love"

I smile at him,"Hi!"

"We don't want to be late do we, let's go." Harry smiles and opens the door of the car for me.

As Harry was driving he picks up our intertwined hands that are on my lap and kisses my hand. I smile at him,"You're 100% sure you wanna be there. I'm just warning you. The video is extremely sexy"

"I can handle it, don't worry about me!" Harry smirks at me.

So now I'm in my dressing room in a beautiful pink dress that reaches my mid-thigh and has a very low v-cut top. I'm getting my hair and makeup done for the final shot. This part of the video that we are shooting today will actually be the very first scene of the video.

According to my director, Sarah's orders I lie down on the green sofa and stare at the camera in front of me. Standing next Sarah and the cameraman is non other then Harry Styles, who's simply smirking at me.

The music starts and I start singing," I'm on my 14 carats, I'm 14 carats doing up like Midas mhm. And you say I gotta a touch so good so good, make you never wanna leave, so don't, so don't"

By now I get up from my lying position, the camera has moved to the side of the sofa so I sit up and face it,"Gonna wear that dress you like skin-tight do my hair up real, real nice and syncopate my skin to how your heart beating."

"And Cut!" Sarah yells."That was a wrap everybody! You did great Selena!" All the people of the crew started clapping and I slightly blushed and smiled at all of them.

I head to my dressing to change into my clothes, as I was about to open my dressing room door, two muscular arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled knowing exactly who they belong to. I turn around to be faced with Harry. Harry bends down and kisses my cheek,"You were fantastic. And super sexy!"

"You haven't even seen the rest of the video yet!" I tease.

"Being your boyfriend, will I get to see it before everyone else?"