18: Mine

A/N: HEYY GUYSS. HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE. THANK YOU, NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP SOON xxx

Selena

"So tomorrow morning, we'll be releasing Same Old Love, that's decided right?" Anna my manager asks Alan, Harry and Jane.

"Yes and in no time it'll be topping the charts. Just wait and see" Alan says and gives me an assuring smile. 

"Selena, don't stress out. The song is perfect from every angle. Trust me, this song will be blowing up. Don't be so nervous" Jane assures me. 

"The amount of hard work all three of you put into it, this song will for sure be a hit. All that is left is for the song to be released tomorrow and make everyone proud" Harry says. 

"I'll talk to you tomorrow Selena, I have a lunch meeting. Take care love!" Jane hugs me and exits the room. 

"Don't stress out Sel. I'll see you tomorrow" Alan hugs me and excuses himself. 

Anna and I were about to leave Harry's office when Harry's voice stopped us,"Selena a word please?" Anna gives me a smile and tells me she's going to call me first thing tomorrow and exits Harry's voice. As Anna leaves the office, Harry approaches me, soon he embraces me in a hug and rubs my back reassuringly,"You'll do great okay? Don't be so nervous. Come on let's go get lunch, it'll be nice."

I smile at Harry,"I'd like that" 

Harry intertwines our fingers together and we exit the office. 

It's been about to two months since Harry and I's first date and since then we've been on quite a few dates and have shared several romantic and loving kisses but yet I don't know what we are. I'm just waiting for his signal, for him to make the first move. So for now we're just friends I guess? I'm not going to lie, I'm actually pretty hurt that he didn't ask me to be his girlfriend yet but I don't want to pressurize him. All I'm saying is that whenever, soon, hopefully, when he asks me to be his girlfriend, I wouldn't hesitate to say yes. 

Harry snaps me out of my thoughts,"You're not listening are you?"

"Sorry, I was just thinking"

"About the song?"

"Maybe." I couldn't let him know that I was actually thinking about him. 

Harry takes his eyes of the road and smiles at me,"Stop thinking about it. You have nothing to be nervous about. While you were lost in your deep thoughts I  asked if you'd like to check out this new place downtown? I've heard they have an amazing dessert bar. What do you say?"

"Haz, you very well know my weakness for desserts, so yeah I'd love to go. How far are we?"

"About 10 minutes or so? I'm not exactly sure." I nod at his response.

In about 15 to 20 minutes we reach the restaurant. Hand in hand we enter and surprisingly it was not well full. It was quite empty. We enter the restaurant and it's a cute, comfortable place. Not very big even. The decor is very home-ly and cozy. I already like this place. 

"Hello, how may I help you?" the manager smiles at Harry and I.

"Table for two please" Harry answers. 

"Right this way sir, follow me" we followed the manager and took a seat at our table. 

"Here are the menu's, a waiter will come to take your order soon." with that the manager smiles at us and leaves. 

"I really like this place. It's really cozy" I say and Harry smiles at me. 

Harry opened his mouth and was about to speak when he was interrupted by the waiter who walked over to us and shots me a smile and asks,"Hello gorgeous. Can I take your order, can I have your number?" 

The waiter didn't even acknowledge Harry and kept smiling at me flirtatiously which was honestly making me quite uncomfortable,"Hmm, I'll have number 7, the Chicken Lasagna with a diet coke please" 

"Okay that's fine but I was actually asking for your your phone number sexy" He smirks  and then winks at me.

Harry

Honestly, the restaurant was quite nice. It was smaller then  had expected it to be but it was beautifully decorated. 

I could tell Selena liked the place alot as well, I was proven right when she spoke,"I really like this place. It's really cozy" 

I smile at her and was about to speak when a waiter had interrupted me,"Hello gorgeous. Can I take your order, can I have your number?" he asked Selena completely ignoring me. Who the fuck does this guy think he is talking to my girl like that? 

I looked at Selena and I could tell she wasn't really comfortable with the way this guy was looking at her,"Hmm, I'll have number 7, the Chicken Lasagna with a diet coke please" she says. 

  "Okay that's fine but I was actually asking for your your phone number sexy" This asshole even has the nerve to wink at Selena. How the fuck does he think he is? I was fuming with anger. 

"Act-" Selena was in the middle of saying something when I cut her off. 

"Listen, how fucking you dare talk to my girlfriend  like that? Do you know who the fuck I am? I'm you're boss's, boss. I can fucking fire you and make sure you never work anywhere ever. Do you disrespect all of your customers like that? Do you?" Was I his boss? No but I've been told I can be very intimidating when I want to be, I just want to scare him and by the look of it I think I've succeeded. No one fucking even looks at My Selena.

The guy swallows a lump in his throat,"I-I-I'm sorry Sir. I didn't know. I didn't mean to-I'm sorry. Please don't fire me, I can do a way better job. I'm really sorry sir"

"Just know how to treat customers properly and not to hit on their dates" I spat. 

"Once again, I'm sorry Sir. What can I get you?" 

"I'll have the number 7 as well, but I'd take a lemon Ice-tea"

"Your orders will be ready within 20 minutes." the waiter says and leaves.

I look to Selena and she's smiling at me while raising an eyebrow.

"You don't really own this place do you?" 

"Nope. Just wanted to scare the asshole a bit" I smile at her.

"You scared the guy shitless" she giggles.

I can't help but smile at her,"Well no one hits on my girlfriend besides me, he fucking deserved it. Dick."

"This was also the first time you called me your girlfriend" she slightly blushes and looks at her feet.

I put my hand on top of hers which causes her to look at me,"We've been on quite a few dates and I've been meaning to ask you this for quite a while but never got the guts too. Would you do me the honors and be my girlfriend?" I ask.

"Yes, I'd love to boyfriend" Selena smiles at me.

"I like the sound of that, boyfriend" I say practicing the word. 

The rest of the lunch was nice and we spent it talking and laughing throughout. Also, the dessert bar had lived up to it's expectations. The desserts were literally mouth watering making Selena insanely happy. She's mine, my girlfriend, only mine.