2: Hello London

A/N: Keep voting, commenting and reading! I really appreciate all of you who take time to vote and comment on my story. Don't be a ghost reader! xxx  

Selena

You know the one thing I hate is flying, not cause I'm scared or anything but it's just that it annoys me, sitting in one seat, being stuck with annoying people and not to forget the crying baby. I legit feel bad for the Air Hostesses I mean, I can tell with their fake smiles that they're so done with everyone's shit.

So, after getting my stuff, I exit the airport of London looking around for Harry. What does he look like, what does he look like, I don't really remember. Gosh, I should have paid more attention to Gemma when she was explaining his physical features. All I know is that he has a hot voice. How on Earth will I recognize him? Should I just walk to every guy waiting and say "Are You Harry?", what if one of them lies and says that they are and then they kidnap me and sell me? Calm down Sel, stop over thinking this. As I reach for the purse to take out my phone I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to be face to face with most beautiful creature alive. Long curly brown hair, emerald green eyes, lightly tan skin, nicely dressed in a dress shirt and skinny jeans, sun glasses on his head keeping holding his hair back. God I gotta stop before I start drooling.

"Are you Selena?" Wow sexy voice too. Wait what? Is this Harry? No.

"Yes..?"

"I'm Harry! C'mere kiddo" before I know it he's embracing me in a hug. Wow he smells like Heaven. Snap out of it Selly. He pulls away and speaks, "Here let me help you with those" he says and takes my luggage from me.

"How'd you know I was Selena?"

"Well you were the prettiest girl here. So I took a lucky guess." He says with a slight smirk.

"Great I'm stuck with a flirt" I say more to myself but he catches on.

"Don't worry babe. It has it's perks" I just roll my eyes.

We reach his car and get inside.

"So what if I wasn't Selena then what?"

"Would have asked for your number and looked for Selena" he says smugly.

"What makes you think I'd give you my number?"

"Have you seen me?"

"Arrogant much?"

"A little" I lightly giggle which cause him to look at me and flash his smile, showing off his totally adorable dimples.

"So Harry what do you do for a living?"

"I own Interscope Records, no biggie"

"No Way! Get out!"

"Yup"

"Wow, that's nice"

"So Selena, do you like being a dance choreographer?"

"I love it, dancing always helps me relax and release my stress. Plus I get to work with huge stars so that's a perk"

"We both have one thing in common, working with major stars"

I give him a slight smile.

He pulls into a driveway into this enormous house. I can see a huge garden and swimming pool and I'm still in the car. Wow, guess owning Interscope Records makes you rich.