9: Don't Overthink It

A/N: DEEP CHAPTER. SO WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT? WILL HARRY FINALLY ASK HER OUT OR PLOT TWIST? KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING! xxx

Selena

It's currently 2:30 in the afternoon and I just got off the phone with Gemma. We talked for literally six hours straight. We would have talked longer but she had to sleep since she had work in the morning. Time zones suck. Being long distant best friends sucks as well.

Today is Thursday, my apartment is almost set up. Thanks to Harry. If I were alone I'd probably never get work done, I'm too lazy. Only my clothes are now at Harry's place rest is all at my place. Even though it's been like a week I've actually gotten so used to having Harry around but it's a good thing he's close by. My thoughts were interrupted by the door bell ringing.

I grab my phone and head downstairs. Harry looks at me and smiles. "I'll get it" he says and walks towards the door me following behind him.

Harry opens the door and we're immediately face to face with a smiley Zayn and Gigi.

"Hey Haz!" Gigi says and slightly hugs him and walks inside.

"Sure come on in" Harry says sarcastically making Zayn and I laugh.

"Selly!" Gigi comes to me and embraces me in a hug. I'm actually really happy I met Gigi again, she for sure is one of the best people I know with a bug heart.

She pulls away and puts her arms on my shoulder and gives a serious look which makes me laugh,"I've been calling you for like five hours. Who have you been talking to for so long? A secret boy I don't know bout?" She said wiggling her eyebrows.

"I was on the phone with Gemma for quite a while."

"Oh then it's fine, you're excused."

"Anywho. You and I are having a girls day cause we need to catch up and talk about alot of stuff. While Zayn and Harry are going out and about to have some guy time."

"We are?" Harry asks? Looking at Gigi then Zayn. I notice that Zayn still hadn't entered inside.

"C'mon Haz, grab your coat and we're leaving."

"But-"

"No buts!" Gigi scolds.

"Fine" Harry mumbles and grabs his coat.

"Oh and don't mind us, we'll just be doing some typical girl bonding while baking. So I hope you have the essentials!" Gigi says.

"You know where everything is right?" Harry asks.

"Course I do! Silly!" Gigi says.

Zayn walks inside once Harry got his coat. "Okay bye girls have fun" he kisses Gigi on the lips and gives me a peck on the cheek. Harry walks over to us next  and gives Gigi a peek on the cheek and surprises me by giving me a kiss on the lips. My eyes open in shock. Zayn and Gigi also shocked with Harry's actions towards me. 

"What?" Harry shrugs with a smirk on his lips.

"You kissed Selena!" Gigi exclaims.

"Zayn kissed you!" Harry defends.

"He's my boyfriend"

"Well I thought we were all doing the same thing!" Harry smirks.

"Bye girls! Don't have too much fun." He winks at me and the guys exit the house.