35: I'm Here

A/N: HELLOOOO!! I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR 8K READS! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! ENJOYY THIS CHAPTER AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! LOVE YOUUU xxx

Harry

So right now I'm on a plane to New York. Yesterday Selena made me the happiest man alive. She told me that she's pregnant. I'm going to be a father. Selena and I and our unborn child will start our new life together. I can't believe that how amazing everything is turning out these days.

I grab a cab and make my way over to Selena's house. I have a spare key so I just use it and head inside. I quietly place my luggage in the living room and head to look for Selena. I wanna scare her. I see her in the kitchen, her back towards the door as she's cooking something. I walk closer to her and wrap my arms around her waist from the behind. Selena flinches and turns around but as she sees me she smiles. She wraps her arms around my neck and hugs me. I lift her up slightly and twirl her around.

I give her a small peck on the lips,"How's my beautiful wife doing?"

"Now that you're here, I'm amazing!" Selena smiles at me.

We walk into the living room hand in hand. We sit on the sofa, I wrap an arm around Selena's waist while one of my hands rests on her stomach. Selena rests her head on my chest.

"So are we going to re everyone about the pregnancy thing as well or first just the marriage thing?" Selena asks.

"I think we'll tell both. It'll be better to tell them now then later!" I say and Selena nods.

"So I told my parents I'll be coming over at around 8-9 so you tell yours we'll come around 6-7" Selena says.

"Okay I'll call Gemma right now to tell them" I take out my phone from my pocket and dial Gemma.

She answers immediately,"Hello Gemma?"

"Harry. How have you been?"

"I'm great actually. Listen I'm in New York for a business thing. I got here awhile ago so I wanted to see my family. So if you could go over to mum and dad's tonight around 6?"

"Yeah okay. But are you going to see Selena? Have you talked to her?"

I look down at Selena and smile at her,"I'll tell you about that later. I have to go now. Bye!" I hang up before she can ask further questions.

So now it's 5:30 and I'm waiting for Selena to get ready,"I'm coming!" Selena announces walking down the stairs.

She comes and stands in front of me in a long sleeved black dress with red,blue, green and white stripes that fell to Selena's ankles. Her hair was open and she looked absolutely gorgeous as always.

"You like?" She asks giving me twirl.

"I love" I say and lean in and peek her lips.

"Selena, I want to ask you something."

"Yeah?" Selena says raising an eyebrow.

I get down on one knee and take out a ring box from my pocket,"Selena, I love you, so much. You're the best thing that ever happened to me and I never ever want to lose you. 10 days ago when I came to New York on your birthday I never thought that when I get back to London I'll be a married man and that you'd be my wife. Everything was all so sudden but will you do me the honors of marrying me again in front of all our friends and family?" I say and open the box with an engagement ring I had gotten a few days ago im London.