8: Double Date

A/N: SOOOOOOO, VAS HAPPENING? PLEASE KEEP ON COMMENTING AND VOTING I REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND I LOVE Y'ALL xxx  

Harry

Glancing at myself in the mirror, I'm wearing a blue button down dress shirt with skinny jeans. I look fancy-casual, playful even. My hair is gelled back and I think I look fine. I grab my phone and head out my room.

I walk downstairs to see Selena sitting on one of the couches with her phone in her hand.

"How the tables have turned. Yesterday I got ready before you and today you got ready before me! How ironic" my comment catches her attention and she smiles at me.

She get up and I take a proper look at what she's wearing. She's wearing a blue fitted blue frock, with a high collar and short sleeves. With beige heels and a black hanging clutch. She looks like she has little to no makeup on and her hair is natural. Wow even with such simplicity this girl manages to look gorgeous.

"Ready Styles?" She asks.

"Yup" All the sudden Selena looks at herself and then at me.

"We're somewhat matching. Blue-Blue"

I observe both our clothes,"Yeah except mine is lighter and yours is darker"

"Yeah. Come on lets go."

The car ride was short as the restaurant Taylor had chosen was only a few miles from my house.

We park in the parking lot, I get out first and open the door for Selena and then lace our fingers together.

This is going to sound so cliché but whenever we touch I feel this spark inside me. Is that even possible?

Selena

We enter the restaurant which looks really nice and expensive. The waiter guides Harry and I to Tay and Adam's table. However the place was a little crowded so two people couldn't walk side by side, but one in front so eventually I had to let go of Harry's hand, sighing in disappointment.

The waiter takes us to the very end, where it is not crowded at all, takes us to a secluded area. He points at the table, politely smiles at us and leaves. Harry and I walk towards the table and Taylor is first to notice us and soon gets up, Adam following behind her. Looking at her now, I just realized how much I missed her. It's been a good 4 months since I last saw her. I even missed Adam. Before Taylor's tour we'd always hang together in NY, Taylor, me, Adam and Sam. Nope. Not going to let him ruin this moment.

I reach the table and Taylor and I quickly reach up to one another and hug. It literally felt like forever, it was one of those hugs with your best friend when you haven't seen them in forever and you just want to spend as much time with them. Finally we pull away.

"I missed you so much Selly Boo"

"I missed you too Tswizzle"

Next I walk over to Adam.

"My Man!"

"Gomez"

And then we hug for a good 3 minutes. To be honest out of all of Taylor's boyfriend's I love Adam the most and I feel like he is the one who actually treats her right. She deserves him. We pull away and then I speak.