12: Running into People

A/N: SOOOO, SINCE THE LAST CHAPTER WAS ALL SELENA'S POV, THIS ONE IS JUST HARRY'S. KEEP COMMENTING AND VOTING! xxx

Harry

It's Saturday and I'm sitting in my room. I just got back from the office. We spent an hour discussing Eminem's new album. Hopefully he'll be done with it by the end of the next month. Suddenly my phone starts ringing. I take it out of my pocket and a picture of Selena is displayed on my Phone indicating that she's calling. I smile almost immediately appears on my face as I press answer.

"Hi Sel!" I say. 

"Hey Harry! What you been up to today?"

"Oh nothing much, just had a meeting with Eminem and his team. Hopefully a new album will be dropped soon!"

Suddenly Selena squeals,"Really? I've been waiting for almost 5 years now!"

I laugh at her reaction,"Didn't know someone is such a huge Eminem fan!"

"First of all you don't know me, second of all you don't know me!" She playfully snaps at me. 

"Okay, Okay. Don't need to get so defensive"

"No silly. I was quoting a dialogue from my favorite character on One Tree Hill, forget it!" she sighs . 

"So what makes you call Sel?" I question. 

"Basically, I need you to tell me the closest grocery store from your house, my apartment"

"Well nothing is really that close. I know a place bur that's like a twenty minute car ride"

"It's alright. Directions please"

"No. I'll be at your place in five and I'll take you!" I offer. I haven't seen her all week, it'll be nice to spend some time with her. 

"No Harry. You can't keep helping me!" Selena refuses. 

"Sel it's a Saturday, it's freezing cold outside, you won't be able to walk and you won't catch a bus that heads that direction. Let me take you!" I try to convince her. 

"But Harry. You just got back from work, you must be exhausted!" I smile at the concern in her voice for me. 

"Selena it's fine, trust me! Plus we'll shop together so that'd be fun. How bout this, I take you grocery shopping and in return you cook me dinner? Fair Enough?" I try to negotiate.

"You 100% sure you're not exhausted?" she asks. 

"Yes. Now put on a coat I'll be there in five minutes!"

"Okay tha-" I interrupt her before she can finish her sentence.

"Stop thanking me Sel! It's fine!" I say slightly annoyed, she doesn't need to thank me, I'd be happy to do anything for her. 

"Okay! See you soon. Bye"

"Bye"

With that I hang up.

I reach Selena's building and give her a call to tell her I'm here. Within a few minutes Selena comes outside. She opens the car door and heads outside. She smiles at me, "Hi Sel" I say.

"Why do you keep doing this? Helping me out?" She asks.

"I guess I just like spending time with you!" I smile at her as I start the car.