19: Chart Topper

A/N: HEYY GUYSS! HOW'RE YOU ALL DOING? HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, HONESTLY IT'S JUST A FILLER. KEEP UP THE COMMENTS AND VOTES! LOVE Y'ALL. 

Selena

After thinking of everything that could possibly go wrong tomorrow, I finally fell asleep around 4 am. I was awoken by my phone ringing, without checking the ID I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Sel! We've been calling you for hours, where have you been?" Gigi asks worriedly.

"Who's we? And I've been asleep"

"Everyone. Same Old Love was released 8 hours ago and it's selling out like crazy! It's number 5 on the Billboard Hot 100!!"

"W-what? You're kidding me right?" A smile automatically started to form on my lips.

"No I'm not Selena! You're a hit!" Gigi squeals.

"W-wow! I can't believe this G! I'll talk to you later, I have to see this for myself"

"Yeah, Yeah Go! I'm so proud of you Selly!" I smile at her supportiveness as she hangs up the phone.

I quickly open Itunes and indeed Gigi was right, my first ever single was a hit. This feels surreal, I legit cannot believe this is happening. I scroll through all the millions of messages I've gotten from my friends and family as I was replying to a text from Sophia I got a Facetime Call, it was my mom. I immediately answered it and on the screen were my parents, Gracie who was in Gemma's lap and Anne and Des.

"SELENA! DID YOU HEAR THE AMAZING NEWS??" Gemma asks all excited.

"Yeah, I just woke up and Gigi told me everything I didn't believe it at first and now I'm like wow"

"Congratulations Sel, you've always had such an amazing voice and this music career is going to be great for you! We're so happy for you!" Anne says.

"Thank You so much! I'm still in a shock but I'm so happy, I never thought any of this was possible"

"We're so proud of you Selly!" My parents smile at me.

"Selly is a star! Selly is a star!" Gracie claps as she jumps up and down in Gemma's lap.

We all laugh at Gracie's adorable-ness. I was too focused on talking to Gemma I didn't even hear the doorbell ring.

"I'm so ready for the music video Sel! Just release it soon!" Gemma says.

"Yeah Anna said we'll be releasing it 12 to 14 hours after the song has been released to hopefully it'll be up by tomorrow"

"Selena? Babe?" A voice comes from the living room.

"Is that Haz?" Des beats me to asking the question.

Harry enters the room with a smile on his face,"Sel, did you see? Your song was a hit just like we said it would be, I'm so proud of you!" Harry leans in and hugs me, when he pulls away he gives me peek on my lips.

"Hi Haz" Anne says making Harry look at all of our family members on the phone screen, Harry takes a seat beside me and wraps an arm around my waist making the butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Hey Guys! Did you hear Selena's new song? It's. Amazing." Hary says.

"Hear it? We know it by heart Haz!" Gemma says.

Harry takes a notice of my parents and shots them his best charming smile,"Mr Gomez and Ms Cornette, I believe we've never met before. My name is Harry"

"Oh hello Harry. We've heard so much about you from Selena!" My mom exclaims.

"Oh have you now?" Harry smirks at me and I slightly blush.

"Who's the boy with Selly, Gemma?" Gracie asks observing Harry.

"You must be Gracie. My name is Harry, you can call me Haz, I'm Selly's Boyfriend" I stare at my feet as my cheeks turn red as Harry calls himself my Boyfriend.

"Boyfriend?! When did that happen?" Gemma asks.

"Yesterday actually" Harry says as I continue blushing.

"Aww, that's sweet. Look at Selena blushing over there" Anne comments making me cover my face with my hands.

"As long as you treat my daughter with the respect she deserves, they'll be absolutely no trouble" My dad playfully threatens Harry.

"Don't worry Sir, your daughter is in good hands!" Harry smiles at my father.

"Well we should really leave you two alone now, shouldn't we?" My mom wiggles her eyebrows at me. Oh God, kill me now!

"Yeah we should. We'll talk to the two of you later! Once again congrats on the single Selena! We're so proud of you! We love you two!" Anne says, with that the call ends.

Harry

"Hopefully you told your parents only nice things bout me" I tease Selena as she closes her phone.

"Maybe"

"C'mon you can't say bad things bout your boyfriend"

"Well duh, my boyfriend is a dick" she giggles.

I pull her closer to me and peek her cheek,"My girlfriend is a big star" I whisper against her cheek.

She slightly pushes me away so she's face to face with me,"I've had like one hit single, I could be a one hit wonder y'know"

"Nah. I don't think so"

"How come you believe in me so much?"

"Cause a) you're insanely talented and b) you're insanely talented" I smile at her.

"Only with your help-" Selena was cut off by her phone ringing, she picked it up and it read Anna.

"Take it, it must be important" I say as she nods.

"Hello? Yeah I heard, it feels surreal. Yeah tomorrow okay? Yeah, really already? That's amazing. Number 2 now? What? That's okay wow."

I didn't bother paying attention to what they were talking about, I kept playing with Selena's hair and just admiring her beauty. She's just a beautiful person inside and out, I'm so lucky I get to call her mine.

Selena hung up the phone and gave me an ear to ear smile, "It's number 2 now! The song. This is amazing. Anna said she'll be releasing the video in a while so I'm excited"

I peek her lips and smile at her, "You deserve it babe. I'm really happy for you!"

"I seriously couldn't have done it without you Haz. You're the one I should thank"

I just hold her close to me as she goes through all her messages. She gets up and shoves her phone in my face.

"Haz look! I have a verified sign on my Instagram and Twitter account! And the followers are blowing up. Wow. Am I dreaming?" She asks and she rests her head on my chest.

"Nope baby. This is all real"

"Even you're real right?" She mumbles against my chest.

"Even me baby"

"Good then"

With that Selena soon fell asleep on my chest.