27: I'm Sorry.

A/N: HIYA! GUYS, HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! THANK YOU! xxx

8 months later

Selena

"I had a blast tonight! Thank you for coming out Vancouver! I love you guys! Goodnight!" I announce and wave as my crew and I head off stage.

"I'm so exhausted today!" Toshia, one of my dancers says.

"Well it's a good thing we have a break tomorrow! Get some rest guys, you deserve it!" I smile at them and head to my dressing room to change out of my outfit. I think I still have confetti stuck in my hair.

So eight months into the Revival World Tour and everything is going great. We're performing at sold out arenas everyday. Even so many celebrities come to our shows and I've made so many friends. The fans are amazing. Their support keeps me going.

However, I do miss Harry deeply. We talk everyday but it's not the same. I still miss him alot. Everytime I talk to him I can sense that he's unhappy and I feel terrible for not being with him, I can't do anything about it. I wish I could, but I can't. Also everytime I hang out with a guy, the paparazzi start following us and the next day rumors spread that I'm with this guy and cheating on Harry. Joe Jonas, the lead singer of Dnce, who are my opening act on tour, has become a great friend of mine. However the media is convinced that we're secretly dating. Harry never mentions such things but I know that these tabloids really do hurt him.

I change into comfortable clothes and Theresa calls us an uber to get us to the hotel.

"Get some rest Sel, you must be exhausted. Good Night!" Theresa says.

I smile at her and head to my room. I close the door and head to the bathroom to take a long nice shower. I wrap a robe around my body and just lay in bed. I check the time and it's 12 am so it must around 8 in the morning in London. So I pick up my phone and decide to give Harry a call.

Harry picks up after two rings,"Hi Haz! How was your day?"

"Alright. How was yours?" Harry says in a very upset tone.

"It was good, Haz you alright?" I ask worriedly.

"Selena we need to talk"

Harry

It's been eight months, eight months since Selena's tour has started and she seems happier then ever. My life however couldn't get any worse. I spend my free time alone, just getting drunk. I miss her, I feel broken without her and even though this sounds insanely selfish, but I don't think she misses me like I miss her. I mean yes it's her tour she should have fun but I have an ache in my heart that won't let me have fun or be happy.

These eight months have made me realize that no doubt Selena loves me but she doesn't need me in her life. She's a 23 year old young woman, who's tour is at it's peek and I see all the amazing time she's having and how happy she is. I can't take that away from her. I have to let her go and be free. She's young, she doesn't need to be tied up to a 30 year old man. Plus, I'm no good for her. I mean look at me, I'm just a old bastard who runs away from life and find his escape in alcohol. Selena deserves someone better, younger, someone better then me.

I see the tabloids and I'm not doubting Selena's faithfulness towards me, but looking at her happy with her guy friends, much more attractive younger guys, she doesn't need me. Hell, she needs to be wild and free. She doesn't need a man. Specially not one like me.

I can't live without her, I'll probably die of sorrow and loneliness but I have to do what's best for Selena. I'm going to break up with her because I love her so much that I want her to be truly happy and in order for her to be truly happy, I'm going to lie to her. If she hates me, she'll start moving on quickly. I just want the best for her and I know that it's not me.

My phone starts ringing and I see that it's Selena. I pick up and I'm greeted by Selena's beautiful voice,"Hi Haz! How was your day?"

"Alright. How was yours?" I ask.

"It was good, Haz are you alright?" Worry was laced in her voice.

I take a deep breath and speak,"Selena we need to talk"

"Harry what is it? Is everything alright?" Her tone was filled with concern.

"Selena, I think it's time we end things"

"Wha-What?" Selena chokes on her words.

"It's for the best"

"After being together for 16 months you want to end it all? Why Harry? The tour will end before you know it. We can make the distance work. I love you Harry, I can't lose you. I love you more then anyone. Please we can work this out!"

"I've lost the spark in our relationship" it kills me to lie like this. I'm glad this conversation is on the phone otherwise Selena could tell that I am lying.

"What?" Selena asks, her voice cracking.

I feel like a monster doing this,"I don't love you anymore Selena. I'm over us. I think it's best if we call it quits" I say as calmly as possible as tears threaten to fall from my eyes.

"You love me and I love you. What happened to that? What happened to forever Harry? What happened to our love being one in a million?" Selena whispers, you can tell that she was crying.

"Selena, after a month of you leaving for tour, I found my old self. I'm happy Selena, I'm happy sleeping around with different women and just enjoying life. I was never this happy in our relationship. I've been over it for months now, I finally thought you deserve to know" by now tears were streaming down on my cheeks. I can't believe I'm doing this. But it's for the best. I need her to hate me and find someone who deserves her.

"Are you saying you cheated on me?" Selena asks above a whisper.

"I'm saying that I'm over you and I have been with different women for months"

"Who are you? You're not even Harry anymore!"

"I don't think you ever knew the real Harry Selena. What we had was nice. But it's over. You need to move on. Just like I have."

"Fine then, goodbye Harry" Selena says and hangs up the phone.

"GoodBye Selena" I whisper and burry my fave in my hands and start crying.

I know Selena deserves better and this was the only way. She will be better off without me.