1: New Beginnings

A/N: HEYY GUYSSS. HOW'RE YOU ALL?  For all my old readers you can maybe see a few major/minor changes but I hope you like it! Please keep voting and sharing my story! I would really love to hear your opinion and feedback bout my book so keep commenting! xxx

Selena

Flashback

Tears were streaming down my face as Sam kept running behind me, he finally caught onto me and grabbed my arm turning me around to face him. I struggled in his hold "Let me go you asshole" I spat in his face.

"Sel, baby, I love you. I'm sorry. That was all a misunderstanding, I was caught in the moment. You're the one I love baby."

Finally releasing myself from his grip, tears still streaming down my face," I gave you everything! EVERYTHING! And this is how you show you love me? Everyone, everyone, my parents, my friends  they all warned me that you're trouble and what you were really doing in those "long nights at the office" but me being the idiot I am never believed them. I FUCKING HATE YOU, DON'T EVER CALL ME, DON'T TEXT ME, DON'T SHOW UP AT MY HOUSE. FOR ALL I CARE YOU AND THAT LITTLE WHORE OF YOURS AND ALL THE OTHER ONES  CAN FUCK THEMSELVES. I'M DONE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT SAM, WE'RE OVER" with that I rushed out of my building to my car.

So much for thinking that he was the one I was going to end up marrying.

"Selena? Are you listening?" My boss, Mr Evans asks, snapping me back to reality.

"Oh yes, I'm sorry. I was just lost in my thoughts"

"You've been very lost these days dear, is everything alright?"

"I just got alot going on Sir, that's all"

" Oh, well I don't mean to pressurize you but the London Branch need an answer by Monday. So I want you to discuss it with your friends and family and let me know by Monday?"

"Sure Sir, will do"

"Okay now go home, have a great weekend and whatever it is you're going through, I hope it gets better and maybe a new start in London is what you need"

"Maybe. GoodBye Sir!" I say as I pick up my things and head to the exit.

I reach home and just lay in bed, not realizing how tired I am, I eventually fall asleep. I'm awaken by the feeling of someone staring at me. I open my eyes to meet piercing grey eyes staring at me. I get up and grab the pillow and hit the person with it on their head.

"Ouch, what the heck Selly?" Says a person in a British accent. I immediately recognize it, Gemma.

"God Gems. Why do you always do that? Living alone in New York is scary as it is, you don't have to keep creeping up on me!"

"I know, I know. But I wanted to check up on my best friend!"

"How bout ringing the doorbell next time?"

"If I have the key, why bother?"

A smile appears on my lips at my stubborn best friend's behavior, "Come on, get your ass outta bed I made you tea" she says.

"Oh how British of you Gemma" I say while imitating her accent. Which causes to roll her eyes at me.

We turn on the tv and sit on the couch surfing through channels.

"Hey Gem, there's something I wanna tell you"

A worried look appears on her face suddenly,"Don't worry I'm fine!" I assure her.