7: Catching Up & Making Plans

A/N: HEYY. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE FUN I GUESS. PLEASE KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING I REALLY APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH GUYS, THANK YOU SO MUCH! xxx

Selena

I was in the middle of enjoying my dreams when I was awaken by a familiar Beyoncé song which also happens to my ringtone. Fucking Hell. Does no one let me sleep in this house. I grab my phone from the nightstand and answer it without bothering to look at the ID.

"What?"

"Who peed in your cheerios?" I immediately recognize that voice.

"Well if it isn't Taylor Swift. I was starting to think one day you just woke up with Amnesia and forgot about me"

"Aww Sel, you're my bestie, how can ever forget about you? I've just been super busy. Finally tour ended so I decided to catch up with you. How are you? I miss you!"

"I miss you too Tay. I was just kidding. I'm alright, How's Adam? Actually I'm in London, I got that promotion I wanted and I really needed a break from NY so I'm here"

"That's great Selly. I'm really happy for you. Actually Adam and I are in London these days as well. We should have dinner or something. It'll be fun. What do you mean break? Did something happen? Are you alright?"

"Well, I caught Sam cheating on me and dumped his ass right away-" I was interrupted by Taylor.

"No, that bastard. I'm going to kill him Sel! HOW DARE HE? FUCKING PIG"

"Tay, calm down it's alright. I'm over him. I just don't want to talk about it. And other than that you know bout mum and dad's divorce and custody battle. I just couldn't take it anymore."

"I understand Sel. So what about dinner then? Tonight maybe?"

"Don't get me wrong, I love you and Adam but I would be third wheeling with you guys and that's just awkward"

"Non-sense Selly! I'm picking you up and that's final! Give me your address!"

"I have got a place of my own, but I'm still somewhat in the moving process. I live with Gemma's older brother Harry. So I'll ask him the address and let you know"

"Wait a guy, a British guy? I've seen Gemma so I can only imagine how hot her brother is. How old is he? Is he single?"

"Hahah yeah, he's 29 and yes he is"

"Do you like him Sel?"

"Course I do!"

"You know what I mean"

"No, I mean I don't know, maybe?"

"SHUT UP. Okay tonight dinner at 8, I'll text you where and I want you to bring this Harry guy as well. I wanna meet him"

"Tay, we aren't together, I can't just say that!"

"C'mon please for me? I'm sure he won't decline"

"Alright. For you. I'll see you tonight"

"Can't wait. Love you Selly Boo"

"Love you too Tay Tay! Byee"

"Byee"

And with that I hung up. Okay now I have to look for Harry and convince him to go on this dinner with Tay and I.

I get out of bed and take a quick shower. After I'm done I grab my phone and head downstairs. Okay lets look for Harry.

"Harry!" I call out. No response.

"HARRY!" I shout this time.

Harry

I just got out of the shower. A towel was wrapped around my waist and my hair and chest were still quite wet. All the sudden I hear Selena calling me!

"IN HERE!" I shout.

Soon I hear footsteps coming towards my room Selena walks in begins to speak.

"Harry, I need to talk to you-" she stops as she looks at me standing practically naked in front of her. Her eyes move from my chest to my face.

"Yes?" I ask with a smirk.

Selena quickly covers her eyes and turns around, "Jeez Harry, if you were naked in here why'd you call me?"

"I thought it was important"

"Well it is, so put some clothes on" I slowly walk towards her but she doesn't seem to notice.

I get close enough and lean in, my damp hair brushing across her face, "Why? Does it bother you?" A shiver goes down her spine and my smirk gets bigger.

"N-no. H-harry please p-put on some clothes!" She pleads.

I give in,"Okay fine! Give me minute" I quickly put on a shirt and boxers and then a pair of pants.

"Okay I'm decent. You can look now"

She turns around and peaks through her hand covered eyes. Once she says that I am clothed she removes both of her hands from her eyes.

"What did you want to talk to me about?"

"Well, are you free tonight?"

"Why are you asking me out on a date?" I ask with an amused smirk and raised eyebrow.

She rolls her eyes, "Well sort of I guess?" I give her a confused look. Is she asking me out? What's happening?

"So basically one of my best friends is in town with her boyfriend. They invited me over to dinner tonight to catch up, which I really want to but I told her I don't want to their wheel with her. But she insisted and then when I told her I'm living in London with you she insisted on me bringing you as well so I won't feel like I'm third wheeling. So what do you say? You don't have to if you don't want to" She says.

I smile at her,"Sure I'd love to! It'll be fun. If your friend is a nice person!" Selena's face lightens up and she hugs me and I hug her back then she pulls away.

"Thank you so much Harry!"

"No problem love. So what's your friend's name? And her boyfriend's?"

"Taylor Swift and Adam Wiles, you probably know him as Calvin Harris." My eyes widen at her answer.

"Wait you're best friend's with Taylor Swift how?"

She lightly giggles,"I've always loved dancing so back in High School I got a summer job as one of Taylor's dancers in her Fearless World Tour, we've been close ever since. She's one of the few people after Gemma who I trust and would do anything for" I smile at her care for the people she loves.

"Wow. I guess tonight will be fun!"

"Yup, you'll love them both! Be ready by 8." She says and peaks me on my cheek and leaves the room.

I'm left alone in my room, holding my left cheek where Selena had kissed me, smiling to myself like a love sick puppy. What are you doing to me Selena?