33: Making Plans

A/N: HELLO, IT'S MEEE. HOW ARE YOU ALL? I'M HOPING YOU ENJOYED THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER AND YOU'LL LOVE THIS ONE! KEEP ON THE VOTES AND COMMENTS! xxx

Harry

The light from the window hitting my eyes causes me to wake up. I had the best dream ever, that Selena and I got back together and that we got married, we were happier then ever. I felt someone hug my waist tightly, I look down to see Selena wrapped around me. A smile automatically appears on my face. It wasn't a dream, last night Selena and I got married. I wrap my arms around her waist and hold her tightly. I kiss her head and just admire the love of my life wrapped around me. This beautiful girl is my wife. I'm so lucky to call her mine.

I don't know for how long but I just kept starting at her playing with her hair. Just thanking God for being the luckiest man alive. I think I was just staring at her for about 30 minutes until Selena started blinking meaning she's awake.

Selena opens her eyes and smiles at me,"Have you just been up staring at me?"

"Is it wrong to stare at my beautiful wife?" I ask.

"Nope it's not husband" I bend down and peek her lips.

"So how'd you sleep Mrs. Styles?" I ask.

"Good, Mr Gomez but I'm hungry so I'm going to make some food now!" I laugh at Selena's comment.

"Let me make you breakfast!" I suggest.

"Nope, I'm going to make it myself!" Selena argues.

Without saying another word I put on my pants and head to the kitchen.

"Harry Edwards Styles! Get back here!" Selena yells from the room.

I successfully reach the kitchen and take out a frying pan.

Soon Selena walks in wearing my shirt which reaches her knees,"I guess we can make it together!" She shrugs.

I kiss her cheek,"You look good in my clothes!"

"I know" Selena smirks and takes out eggs from the fridge.

"You do the eggs I'll do the pancakes. Okay?" Selena suggest.

"Aye Captain!" I say and grab the eggs from her hand.

Selena takes out the bowl and starts mixing things up. As I was scrabbling the eggs Selena came up to me with the pancake mixture in her hand.

"Haz try some. See if it's fine!" Selena picks up a spoon and brings it to my mouth all the sudden Selena loses the grip on her spoon and the mixture falls on my chest.

Immediately Selena starts laughing. "You did that on purpose didn't you?" I ask trying to wipe the mixture all over my chest.

"No I did not!" Selena said still laughing. I grab the bowl from Selena's hand. I dip my hands into the mixture and rub them around Selena's face.

"Oh no you didn't!" Selena squeals. Selena grabs an egg from the counter and smashed in on top of my head and started giggling.

I shake my head trying to get the egg to fall off,"You're so dead!" I say, Selena starts running around and I follow her with the rest of the mixture in my hand, I trap her between one of the counters.

I poured it all over Selena's head causing her to scream,"Harry!" I laugh at her adorable reaction. Soon both of us start laughing. I wrap my arms around Selena's waist as her arms find my neck.

I kiss Selena's nose,"I love you"

Selena giggles,"And I love you"

I smile,"Now we really should get this mess cleaned and ourselves!"

"True. It's all your fault!" Selena says sticking out her tongue.

"Mine? You started it!" I said with a laugh.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night!" Selena says,"Now come on! I don't want to smell like pancakes forever!" She grabs my hand and leads me out of the kitchen.

After Selena and I got cleaned up, we ate eggs that I had made previously. After doing the dishes we head to the living room and sit on the sofa.

I wrap my arms around Selena's waist and pull her close to me. We just sit there in comfortable silence for awhile until I speak up.

"What are you thinking about babe?"

"Well nothing. Maybe something"

"What is it?" I ask.

"Well. What's going to happen next? I mean you live in London I live here and how are we going to tell everyone?"

I smile,"Well, I have to get back to London on Monday for a meeting but I'll be back in a week and then first we can tell our parents and then we can live wherever you want."

"How do you think they'll react?" Selena asks.

"Everyone knows how we feel about each other, they've all wanted us to get back together since we broke up. It'll be fine, as long as your parents don't think I cheated on you" I smile at her.

"I told my parents that we're just taking a break"

"You knew we'd get back together?"

"Always" Selena smiles at me.

"Even when you knew thought I cheated?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"I always believed that you never did, you just don't seem like that person. Especially after everything the both of us had been through"

I smile at her,"So I come back next week, we tell everyone and then live wherever you want. Don't worry, I understand you're worried that everyone will be surprised about our marriage but I know they'll be happy for us!"

Selena smiles against my chest,"Sounds like a plan. I actually wouldn't mind moving back to London"

"Really?"

"Well honestly I miss it and I just moved to get away from you really. I would like if we start our new life in London" I kiss the top of her head and smile.

"Whatever makes you happy." I say.

"Harry? Have you ever thought of having kids?" Selena asks moving her head to look at me.

"Well actually I have. I'd want a girl and boy. They'll have their mothers beautiful looks!" Selena smiles at me.

"I'd love to have kids one day. I've always to name my first son Oliver"

"Oliver Styles, I like that!" I smile at Selena.

"You can decide the name of our first daughter" Selena suggests.

"Darcy" I say,"I'd want to name her Darcy!"

"I like that name. Darcy" Selena smiles at me.

"You're going to make a magnificent mom one day. I know it" I say and kiss Selena's head.

"I still can't believe we're married. It all feels like a dream, a really good dream that I don't want to wake up from. Ever!" Selena looks at me with a smile.

"Well it's not baby. We're married" I smile her and Selena hugs my waist.

I'm so lucky, if this is a dream, I never want to wake up from this. I love her more then anything. Selena Styles is my everything.