#39: Even when it hurts

"This is the life!" I said walking towards the mini fridge in the hotel suite. I mean there were other nice features like the large king size bed but that seemed to cut me up even more just by staring at.

Jason and Lulu shares a room, and it's so annoying how they're happy and that they're sharing a room together. Of course Jack and Kacey had separate rooms. Of course, I was a lonely bastard. However, besides the loneliness, I have to say that I'm here in California and I'm one step closer to proposing to Tyler.

That could go right, but theres so many possible ways it could go wrong. I could name them : Colby proposes first, I get knocked out by Colby, I never make it to the concert, someone shaves my head, while making a sandwich I accidently chop my finger off, someone steals my close, and last but not least she says no.

I rather get my hair shaved off, then hearing those words come straight out her mouth. I mean what would be her reason to say no? Noone but the prick Colby. He stole her away. He doesn't deserve her, I do. i've been with her thick or thin.

I'm wrong. I don't know Colby. For all I know he could be a way better guy then me. For all I know Colby treated her better than me. For all I know Colby has been with her through thick and thin when I messed up, and that still counts.

What was I doing. I ran a hand through my hair, my thoughts peircing my mind.

Was proposing to her a selffish act?

Was I proposing because I thought that was a way to get her back?

That she wouldn't say no, that she would have to say yes in public?

How would this effect her publicity, she was only eighteen? 

But out of all these questions, was she right about giving us a break? 

Maybe I did need to time to think. Maybe we did need time from each other. Maybe the only safe way for her to not get her heart broken was to be away from me and let Colby take care of her. I can't believe I'm in L.A. and this is now coming to me.

But I love Tyler. I know Tyler loves me too. Tyler also loves Colby. I'm one hundred percent sure that Colby loves her too. 

BUT I HAD HER FIRST! SHE'S MINE. 

No I must not be selffish. I must respect her personal space. 

I must not propose.

I must wait.

I don't want to push her away anymore.

And as long as she happy, I'm happy too.

And I've come to that conclusion even if it hurts. Cause I'll still love her, even if it hurts. 

A/N: Another short chapter written in school. I know I know. Stop stretching it. BUT I've decided to make a sequel so I must stretch it. Be on the look out for book 2 after this one is done. :)