There For Each Other

Emily POV

I was behind Ryan and Mark, until we parted ways. I carefully rounded a corner and had my gun out.

My heart was pumping. My hands were sweaty. I was scared to even breathe.

I heard yelling and screaming. It was a woman's voice. It had to be Caroline. I followed the voice and saw Mark, Reid, and Rossi untying Caroline from ropes and chains.

"What the hell are you guys doing here? You have to leave!" I said.

"We know Em. We know what this is about. Were here to help you." Said Rossi.

"Fine. Get her out of here. Is JJ here?" I asked.

"Yes." Said Reid.

I left them and ran. Andrew was a very dangerous man. And if Ryan saw JJ he was going to be furious and do God knows what. Then I heard another gunshot.

JJ POV

I heard a gunshot and ran towards that way. I made my way to a room and blood was on the floor, a guy was laying in in. I assumed it could be Ryan.

I kept walking when I felt the feeling of metal hit my head. I fell to the floor and put my hand to my head.

It hurt like hell. The man kicked me in the stomach and laughed when I groaned.

"It looks like your times over sweetheart." Said the man pointing my gun at me.

I closed my eyes and waited. Then I heard a gunshot. But I wasn't hit. The man got hit in the leg.

I looked up and saw Emily. She kicked away the gun from the man and ran over to me.

"JJ. Oh God. JJ. This is all my fault. I am so sorry. Please forgive me." She said holding my hand.

I looked up and yelled, "Emily!"

She turned around and got hit in the face. He grabbed her hair and pulled her towards him.

"Bitch!" He yelled. He punched her face and started choking her. I couldn't let him.

I got all the strength I had and went over to him. I kicked him in the face and he fell. He yelled and I kicked him again.

Emily POV

I got the chance and grabbed my gun and put a bullet right between Andrew's eyes. He fell to the ground and I ran towards JJ.

"JJ!" I yelled while running towards her. I grabbed her face and looked her in the eyes. "Oh God. JJ. Are you ok?"

"Emily I'm fine. What about you?" She asked.

"Please. Its nothing I'm not already used to. But JJ. This is all my fault. This shouldn't have happened to you."

"I promise Emily I'm fine."

I couldn't tale it anymore. I kissed her fiercely and she kissed me back.

"Let's go. You need to get checked out." I said grabbing her hand.

"Oh, I don't think I'm the only one who needs medical attention Miss Prentiss." She said smiling.

We walked outside, the rest of the team was waiting for us. Shit, all the questions they are going to ask.

We got into the SUV's and we drove to the hospital. JJ was holding my hand the entire time. Caroline went to go get checked out, Mark went with her.

JJ and I were separated to go get checked out. I hope she was ok. I would take all the pain in the world for her not to feel any.

Rossi came to see me. "How you doing kiddo?"

I half smiled and nodded. "I'm ok. How's JJ?"

"She's fine. A broken rip and a minor concussion."

I lowered my head and muttered, "Shit."

"Emily there is something you should know."

"What?"

"The whole team knows about you and JJ."

"What? How?"

"There was a recording of you and Mark when you snuck into Garcia's lair. We heard what you two said."

"Oh no. What did everyone say?"

"Not much. They were all pretty surprised. Especially Morgan."

"I feel horrible. I always screw things up."

I heard a knock and looked up. It was Derek.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"Yeah. Sure." I said sitting up.

"I'll leave you two alone." Said Rossi.

I looked up at Morgan with sad eyes. "Derek, please don't hate me. You are someone I really care about and I would hate to lose you over this."

"Emily, why didn't you just tell me?" He asked.

"Judgement. I was afraid to hear what you might think of me. Of us. I had no idea you liked her."

"Emily its fine. Trust me. I just wish you would have told me."

"I should have told you. I'm sorry."

"Its fine Em. And I wanted to let you know that you and JJ are being kept under observation tonight. Ok? She's staying in room 101."

"Thanks."

He kissed my forehead.

I laid down and closed my eyes. It got late so I tried to sleep but I couldn't. I was looking up at the ceiling in the dark.

I felt someone walk into my room and I turned the light on. It was JJ.

"JJ, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I couldn't sleep." She said while climbing into bed with me.

"I'm sorry JJ."

"No, I'm sorry Emily. I love you. I didn't mean anything I said." She leaned close to me and kissed me softly. I deepened the kiss and we fell asleep together. Finally, both of us able to sleep.