10-Close Encounter

*a/n*

to everyone who's reading this...i thank you from the bottom of my fan girl heart...lol well i hope you enjoy the story so far...all the twilight characters are of course property of stephenie meyer though i wish i own jacob black :)

leave comments please!

It was drizzling when we left Washington and exactly 11hrs and different time zones later we arrived in rainy Dublin, Ireland. I groaned and for once not appreciating the rain. Its like its been following us since we left Forks and that would just be plain crazy. I sighed as i tightened my hold on my bag and the suitcases i have with me as i looked around the crowd for Jake. He apparently rented a car during our stay here and as the cold irish air greeted me i desperately wanted the warmth and comfort of my bed.

‘why do i always wish for the impossible?’ i grumbled and let out a relieved sigh as soon as i saw jake running towards me.

I bit a smile as i looked at him, the crowd was probably thinking he was nuts for we were all wearing jackets, sweaters,coats and we have umbrellas with us but jake being the awesome werewolf that he is was dressed comfortably in white shirt that was now soaked because of the rain the wet fabric clinging to his sexy body and he was wearing jeans...not the typical outfit you’d see when its raining...at least there was one good thing that came out of this rainy and gloomy weather...seeing my man in sexy clothes.

‘well...i got the car and now we can get on our merry way to county westmeath’ he said as he took our suitcases but stopped as i was looking at him with a goofy smile on my face. ‘uhh babe? You alright? Geez you must be starving! Well i am too...so we’re going to get food first.’

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss...i felt the cold water touch my skin but i didnt mind that anymore. I needed to kiss him...to feel real and to feel grounded.

‘well lets get going babe..’ i whispered as i gave him another kiss ‘we’re giving them quite a show arent we?’

He chuckled and guided me into the waiting car ‘who cares...they dont know us anyway.’

As soon as he got our suitcases inside the trunk he got into the driver seat, gave me a quick kiss and started the car. I smiled and removed my now wet coat and folded it neatly on my lap and started combing my still damp hair. I looked out the window and smiled at the pretty buildings and the cobbled streets of ireland and immediately felt at home...which was weird. It was as if i saw myself walking these streets minus the crowd, the cars and the tall buildings. I smiled and looked back at a grinning jake, he was enjoying the drive as he looked at me.

‘this is all so pretty jakey...’ i whispered as i looked out the window again and remembered that i wasnt here for a vacation, i was here in search for answers. For my family and for what i really am meant to do.

‘do you see any restaurants or store nearby babe? We need to stock up on gas and of course food...who knows’ he said as he looked outside.

I grinned at his appetite but nodded, we decided to start traveling to county westmeath the minute we land in dublin. We didnt want to waste time, but i was sure we could get to do some sight seeing along the way. I got my brochures and my iphone and checked if there were any restaurants or groceries along the way.

‘well according to the iphone...we should go straight ahead like 6 blocks and turn left we’ll find a bistro of some sort then we can ask them for the directions to a store.’

He nodded and followed my directions and pretty soon we were inside a cozy restaurant that served irish food and it all smelled heavenly, they even have a pastry shop inside. We were given a table near the window that offered a view outside the rainy streets of dublin and i sighed as i looked at the open book in my hand it was hard taking it all in but looking at this handsome man in front of me eagerly scouring the menu for his choice or rather choices of meal made me want to try harder and quit complaining. He tackles on every single challenge with a smile on his face and a positive disposition now, gone was the often mad and brooding jacob black...and in place is a smiling and happy young man.