32- A Message from the Italian Coven

An: in this story we wont be seeing Tia, she’s Benjamin’s mate in both the book and the movie but I have plans for Benjamin meeting someone else in this story. Who knows I might write another story J thank you!

*winter’s Pov*

It has been a week since we have convinced the Denalis to join us in our ‘fight’ against the Volturri and since then there has been a number of vampires both nomads or members of certain covens visiting us and the Cullens and I was present everytime they were there, whether to check if Bella is indeed one of them or checking for themselves if both Deirdre and Nessie were indeed immortal children or they were just normal kids who were born into extraordinary parents and have some powers of their own I have no idea what or why they were here with us but the girls were enjoying the newcomers for they were telling them of stories from all over the world. The Cullen household was filled to the brim with visitors it made it harder for us and the pack to track all of them but most of them would leave the minute they would find out what we were trying to accomplish. It was tiring most of the time but I knew we were all in this together.

I was walking outside trying to clear my thoughts and calming myself, it was a rare treasure these past few days since I am rarely seen without one of the wolves guarding me or my daughter and my niece and I took that chance to relax and condition myself, I still have a long way to go with my magic skills and the farther away from the house I practice the safer I am from the other vampires, though Carlisle said they were old friends they still asked me to take precaution all the time, though the Egyptian Coven has seen thru that façade already, Amun knows who and what I am and this angered Jacob, but what angered him the most is when the former asked me to join his coven as Benjamin’s mate. I shivered at the recollection of that incident apparently no one mentioned that I was married to a very powerful and jealous alpha and I was a mother of one of the children they were here for.

I closed my eyes as I reached the clearing, it was still a safe distance from the Cullens and I could holler out if need be. I raised my arms in silent prayer, praying for the ancient powers my ancestors has bestowed upon me and as soon as I opened up my senses I could feel the sudden rush of energy coming from who knows where and I welcomed it with the same passion I welcomed who I am. Its been so long since I have let myself lose and my senses needed it…I opened my eyes and focused on a distant rock and managed to levitate it a hundred feet off the ground and the minute I closed my palms it shattered into tiny pieces and disappeared into the air. I flicked my wrist and another rock came tumbling down the mountain path not making a sound and it settled in the middle of the clearing. I ran towards it and sat on the top, I breathed in the cold afternoon air and sighed. I was about to close my eyes again to play with my healing gemstones when I heard Bella’s worried shouts, she was calling for my name. I jumped down the rock and closed my eyes to focus on where she was and within seconds I was standing close to where she was and she shrieked the minute she saw me.

‘what the hell?! How did you get here so fast?’ she hissed and walked towards me pulling me at the back of the house ‘be more careful Winter, we don’t want a repeat of what happened between Jake and Amun.’

I smiled sheepishly and murmured my apology ‘sorry Bella, I was worried when I heard you calling for me. Where are the girls? Are they ok?’

She nodded and sighed ‘they’re with Carlisle and the rest, they’re safe…I’m sorry for worrying you but you have to read this…’ she said and handed me a book ‘its from Alice…she’s gone.’

‘what do you mean gone?’ I whispered as I took the book from her and what I saw made me lean close to a wall and sucked in a breath ‘why…why did she leave and who is this person we’re supposed to talk to?’