13-A daughter named Deirdre

a/n: lol 2 chapters in one day...though this one is short i would like to give this as a thank you gift to everyone who's reading 'perfect'. from the bottom of my heart thank you! i hope the story isnt confusing!!

*Jacob’s Pov*

My mind was still reeling from what i just discovered from clodagh earlier...winter was accepting everything with a smile and she was now cuddled with deirdre in a big chair looking out the window and talking to her in a language only they could understand, and as i looked at the two of them i knew then that i would be protecting them with my life. They were my family now...and nothing would ever take them away from me. deirdre looked like a mix between winter and i, but she was mostly like her mother, bright, bubbly, trusting and kind. She had the same smart eyes like winter though the color of her eyes are the same as mine and the color of her skin...would she also be a shifter or a healer? Or will she be a different kid?

I was looking at some old pictures that brigid handed me and true enough it was as if i was looking into the future and this time they werent visions...they were real. There was a picture of a wedding, it was winter and mine’s. A picture of us walking to the beach, watching the sunset, a picture of her pregnant...and a family portrait of winter, me and our beautiful daughter deirdre...

‘how did this all happen...’ i whispered ‘and what will happen when winter and i go back to forks, what will happen to our daughter?’

Brigid smiled and took the book from my hand and the moment she touched it, it vanished into thin air.

‘she’ll be staying in this castle where she’s protected until such time when she’s ready to be born out into the world, to you and winter...’

‘so you mean this is really the future of some sort...and when winter is pregnant our child will look like-i mean our child is deirdre...same name? Same looks?’

She nodded and took my hand ‘this is our world...you shouldnt be surprised, anything can happen. Soon she’ll be pregnant, the same time bella is. Both daughters...both unique, both special and both with great powers.’

I blushed at the thought of getting her pregnant but how can that be when we’re not even married yet? Arent we looking too far into the future? I sighed and looked at my mate and our daughter...both beautiful and surreal yet they belong to me.

*Winter’s Pov*

‘you’re very beautiful mommy’ deirdre whispered as she closed her eyes to sleep in my arms.

I smiled and kissed her dark curls, curls that reminded me of a toddler with the same curls chasing me around the beach wearing his superman costume. Those were fun times, fun times of my childhood where everything was simple, everything easier to accept and i didnt have to deal with vampires, werewolves and witches of sorts. Then again this was my life now...and having this little girl in my arms was worth all the trouble. Knowing that i am carrying my future daughter in my arms, i am reunited with my grandmother and a great, great grandmother, more aunts and cousins...life was just peachy. Now to worry about the volturri...how to stop them or in my opinion destroy them all for good. I’ve been wanting to get my hands on that bitch jane and her twin alec...brats.

I felt deirdre stir in my lap as she found a more comfortable position between my breasts...how did jacob and i made such a beautiful miracle. The heavens were so good to me...having a beautiful child and an equally handsome mate will surely make my world go round...but when will this all happen? When will i be a mother? When will i be married?

‘she looks so much like you babe...’

I looked up to see jake’s teary eyes as he touched deirdre’s cheek, like me he was also amazed at how we’ve managed to see the future and be with our daughter. It was a miracle indeed and i would always remember the first time i’ve laid my eyes on our daughter...she reminded me of jake right away.

‘her eyes...she got your eyes babe and your hair when you were younger, you’ve always had noodles for hair’ i giggled as i carefully lifted our daughter from my lap and into his ‘she’s so beautiful...’

Jake smiled and kissed me ‘thank you for giving me this wonderful gift, though i admit this is a bit scary for me but who the hell cares. Now i know we’ll spend an eternity together...and more.’

‘you can be cheesy and still sound sexy, how do you do it jakey?’ i asked in between kisses, careful not to wake our sleeping daughter between us.

‘with you anything is possible...you’re my imprint. I can be anything and everything you would want me to be.’ He said and kissed me again ‘you’ll start training with them tomorrow and i will be here to guide you, and im sure our little princess would want to be with her mommy too.’

I nodded and leaned on his shoulder as he held my hand ‘what will our little girl be? A shifter? A healer? Im sure not a vampire or something...’

‘brigid told me she’ll be something special...along with bella’s daughter. You should ask her tomorrow about it...’

‘i will...now i think i know what to do about the volturri...’ i whispered.

He looked at me and grinned ‘what do you plan to do with them babe?’

I shrugged and gave him a wink ‘oh nothing much...i’ll just kick aro’s ass and send the twins to hell where they belong...’

And the minute i said that his wonderful laugh can be heard all thru out the castle walls. It was so good hearing him laugh...if only he wouldnt wake up our daughter who was now staring at us with intelligent hazel eyes full of questions.

*deirdre’s pov*

‘i’ll kick aro’s ass and send the twins to hell where they belong...’

I love hearing their voices...it was music to my ears and having their warm bodies touch me and comfort me it was enough to make up for all those years of longing for them. My parents...my beautiful empath mother and my dashing shape shifter father, and like the rest of my special and gifted family i also have a special gift. Though they shouldnt know yet since they’ll find out soon enough.

 I could hear them whispering words of love to each other and how much they love me and cant wait to be with me in their world. It would be sad again the minute they leave but i know now that i will be loved by my parents and the rest of our family. I’ll grow up to be a happy child, growing normally until i reach the age of 15 and like my cousin our growth will forever stop until we fall in love. I dont know if i should call it imprinting for i know i wont be a shifter like my father or an empath like my mother, my powers were more...lets say advanced. When i cry it rains, when i’m happy its sunny, when im being moody its windy...yes i have control over the weather plus a few magic tricks here and there but they need not worry about that yet. For now i’m a 4yr old kid happily reunited with my parents and nothing can ever take that happiness away.