16-She's mine

a/n: silly me...another chapter and i apologize if its short but i just want to update for everyone who's reading this story...please check my other story as well, its a liam payne fan fic so to all of you lovely directioners read it :)

thanks for supporting perfect! i'm working on making this story worth your while ladies!! #TaylOrgasm! *thanks to taylorsprincess for the new word...* 

*Jacob’s Pov*

From a tiring flight home here i am with the rest of the pack preparing for a bonfire tonight when all i wanted to do was sleep and cuddle with winter...but these awesome dorks wanted to have a bonfire and try to discuss about the number of leeches crossing our land before disappearing into the ocean off to who knows where. Sam has talked with the cullens and like us they were blind as to who those strangers were. So much for wanting some needed shut eye...my bed will have to wait for a couple of hours and that much wanted alone time with my girl will have to wait as well. She was still with the cullens talking about her family and i know she’s in safe hands...but with the threat of the volturri it pains me when we’re not together.

Acting like a love sick puppy already Jacob Ephraim Black? Well, well who knows that mister tough guy can be a softie when it comes to love..i shook my head at my thoughts...here i go again having a conversation with myself, no doubt i can be such a nutcase and its amazing how winter puts up with me.

‘hey jake! How’s winter?’

I smiled at Quil who has following a running claire, that was one imprinting i still cant understand but quil’s happy and that makes me happy too.

‘she’s fine, she’s talking to the cullens right now but she’ll be here.’

‘how’s ireland?’ embry asked as he handed me a can of beer ‘spare us the juicy details if you please...’

I rolled my eyes and playfully punched his shoulder ‘there are no juicy tidbits to share except for fantastic make out sessions, gemstones training, medicinal herbs and the whats not and spending most of the days in an enchanted castle...so yeah we’re all good!’

Quil laughed and shook his head ‘an enchanted castle? Seriously dude can you come up with a more interesting story than that?’

‘what?!’ i asked with a grin ‘you have to wait for winter’s story...and you’ll know im not kidding.’

Both of them looked at me as if i lost my mind and left me with a stupid grin on my face as i resumed with my grill, soon seth, paul and jared was helping me with the grill and we were talking about winter and our escapade in ireland. I was thankful that they didnt really ask about castle donovan for i wasnt sure how i’d explain everything to them that i met my future daughter...sometimes somethings are better left unsaid, and this was just one of those things.

‘jake...its good to have you back’ sam greeted me and he was followed by emily who welcomed me with a hug ‘where’s winter?’

I smiled at him and gave emily a kiss on her cheek before answering ‘she’s with the cullens right now, she wanted to talk to them about what we found out in ireland and i’ll be picking her up in a few so she can explain to you guys what happened’

Seth piped up and raised his hand making us all laugh, he blushed and growled low in his throat as i ruffled his hair.

‘we’re not in school seth...so you can tell us’ jared told him.

‘now i know why you’re winter and bella’s favorite...you’re too damn cute for your own good’ paul chuckled.

I ruffled seth’s hair making him grimace and he shook his head ‘what is it buddy?’