23. Of Baby Troubles and Past Loves

*hello all of you beautiful and wonderful readers. do you not like the story? because i just feel that it isnt enough. let me just rant for a bit ok? just hear me out. as a writer we or rather i would like to know if my readers are liking my story...it lets me know if i should keep doing it and devote my time in writing it. i have so many new ideas for new stories and i would like to ask you guys a tiny favor if i should still continue this story. no i wouldnt put it down but i would just like to know what you guys think. please please vote or comment...just dont be too harsh alright? i write for fun and i write to share to others my ideas. hope to hear from my lovely readers soon.

**

9mos after

'Will you be home for dinner Jake?' I called out as soon as I saw him step inside the kitchen.

He looked at me with sad eyes and shook his head as he gave me a kiss on the forehead. There was strained silence all around our spacious kitchen and it was so thick not even a knife can slice thru it and I wonder what the hell happened to us?

I sighed as I heard the front door open and then close again and pretty soon I could hear his car driving away. Sitting inside the empty kitchen I fought the tears that were so close to falling and I certainly didnt need them right now. I will not allow myself to drown in self pity when I have so much to live for, I just have to trust that whatever issues jake and I have will be over and done with. It's hard living in one house when instead of being husband and wife you were both acting like roommates who had hot sex and didnt want to complicate anything.

I took a sip from my tea and winced at the sudden pain I felt in my now swollen tummy...yes I'm carrying our first baby, our first pup if you guys would want it as such but instead of being excited about the arrival of our lovely Deirdre, my husband suddenly decides to stay the fuck away from me. Gone was the loving man that I know, he was once again replaced by the brooding man I first met during my first few weeks in Forks. Whenever I try to confront him about it he would just shrug it off as hormones because of me being pregnant. I closed my eyes and touched my tummy, loving the feel of that beautiful bump in me knowing full well I was carrying our daughter.

'I can't wait to see you, I'm sure daddy is too he's just busy with alpha duties and work. Don't hate him ok?' I whispered as I hummed a lullaby.

The first few months after our wedding was bliss and I thought it wouldn't end. He was perfect in every way, the caring and loving husband, the hot and generous lover in bed and in one way he was also my training partner. We both decided that since I was now the Luna of the pack and my added empath abilities it was necessary to train me to fight and who would teach me better than the alpha himself. It was also our way of bonding, it brought me closer to him and he liked having me near. I was getting used to being his wife and have duties to the pack, I want to make sure I was worthy of being called their Luna. Everything was perfect or so I thought and when I told him the news of my pregnancy he was ecstatic. like every first would be fathers he was too excited to the point that the minute we arrived from Carlisle's clinic he immediately started preparing the nursery but that changed when we found out that Bella was pregnant as well. I thought that it was great news but he started staying away from me and focused on the situation with Bella not that I even considered it a situation for Edward was there. No one would tell me anything, I can't even get Alice to tell me what the hell is going on with my twin. Is being pregnant too bad? I'm also pregnant why aren't they worrying about me? I shook my head and sighed even my husband is over at the Cullens instead of being with me. It's like the past over again...he would always choose Bella over me.

Walking over to the sink to wash the used cup I glanced at my reflection in one of the glass cabinets, I was getting bigger everyday and because of Deirdre having werewolf genes my pregnancy would be shorter than normal pregnancies and I wished and prayed very hard that all of these would be over and I can have my husband back. I walked towards the living room where I had my book of spells and some gemstones I was using for healing properties...brokenhearted or not I have duties to fulfill.