33- J.Jenks and Alice's Warning

a/n: for being so patient i'm uploading this chapter...the next chap will be uploaded soon :) thank you all for reading. 

i effin hate writers block...need help guys!!

*Jacob’s pov*

I sat there observing my wife from a distance, sure she knows I was there but if she acknowledged my presence I wasn’t so sure but she knows I was looking at her. she was sitting with Deirdre, Nessie and Bella while I was inside the house with a number of vampires, it was more than what I can take but it was for my family and even if I have to smell these blood suckers for a million times I would, I would do everything in my power to keep them safe.

 Most of the vampires that are here with us now have come as an ally and most of them though a bit wary from the wolves roaming around the premises I know I can trust them around my niece and daughter, they even have taken a liking to my wife except for that one time when Amun asked her to be Benjamin’s mate…all hell broke loose then, for no one can separate me from my Luna. A part of me is part glad knowing that Amun and his mate Kebi left the minute they heard what Carlisle and the rest of us was planning to do with the Volturri and a few vampire coven remained with us, wanting to see the end of the Volturri if ever the confrontation turns into a fight. We were now left with Benjamin who has somehow taken a liking to following Leah around and delighting both Deirdre and Nessie in his powers in manipulating the forces of nature much like my very own Deirdre who has the power to control the weather. Of course the Denalis were here and they were helping Bella in her training as to what she is really capable of and they were also given the chance to see what Winter is really capable of doing and it was safe to say they were more than amazed and agreed that Aro and the rest of the Volturri needn’t know about her yet. The Amazon coven with their equally incredible powers though I have no idea where they came from or how they have heard of our quest to gather witnesses against the volturri but I certainly didn’t mind having them around, I was at ease with them somehow. Zafrina has also taken a liking to the girls, showing them pictures of where she lives enthralling the girls with the beauty of the forest and soon enough like Benjamin she had grown to love the girls agreeing to stay and help us. Then came the Irish Coven, old friends like Carlisle has told us and though they hardly speak a word to any of us but they simply believed that we were telling them the truth before the girls can even show them their powers. Then there were the nomads that agreed to join us but what piqued my curiosity is the Romanian coven whom I have no idea what they were trying to accomplish in joining us.

‘penny for your thoughts Jake?’

I turned around and saw Emmett with Edward and the latter handed me a mug of coffee and I smiled in thanks as I resumed looking at my wife. I cant help that she and Bella was hiding something, may it be the obvious worry that they felt with Jasper and Alice gone or with the impending confrontation with the Volturri I just cant seem to put a finger on it.

‘they’re hiding something…I don’t know what but it’s a feeling I cant shake.’ I whispered as I took a sip and gave Deirdre a wave for she waved at me and resumed in talking to her cousin Nessie who was busy touching Bella’s hair.

Edward sat beside me and nodded ‘I know what you’re trying to say but I try to dismiss it…with everything that’s going on right now, with new vampires crossing your land we apologize for any inconvenience we have caused the tribe.’

I looked at Edward and shook my head ‘don’t you dare turn mushy Edward its not you. We’re all in this together…we made a vow, a promise to our wives that we’ll protect them and our daughters and our families. There’s no need to apologize, the tribe understands and they have come to love Nessie as one of us, considering that Embry imprinted on her and he is my 2nd in command.’