LA- Fifteen

LA-FIFTEEN [Where it starts. ]

                       AUDRIE

Tahimik ang lahat ng tao dito sa training ground, lahat nakatingin sa dalawang babae na kasalukuyan na nakatayo sa gitna ng arena, they're both looking to each other. Wala'ng gumagalaw ni isa man.

"Before we start the test. Let's have a little background with this beautiful young ladies infront."

Lahat kami napatingin sa malaking screen ng biglang mag appear ang picture nila sa opposite sides.

Name: Abigail

Class: A+

Fighting background: Combat fighter

Ziel: Plant manipulator

Iyon lang ang ilan sa mga nakalagay ng information don sa Abigail, sandali pa ay nawala na iyon, lumabas ang picture ni Ali, kasabay ng ilang basic fighting informations.

Name: Alison

Class: Upper

Fighting background: combat fighter.

Ziel: Telekinesis

"Okay. Students, goodluck." Yun lang namatay na ang screen. Bumalik ang tingin namin sa battle arena.

                     A L I S O N

"So, the bitch versus the not so bitch, or so they thought." She said. I gritted my teeth. I really hate her voice. Marinig ko na lahat wag lang ang boses nya. I sighed heavily to surpass my anger. Ayoko na dito pa kami magpalabas.

This is just a test Alison. Fix yourself.

"Why aren't you talking? Afraid?" She said while smirking, she's really getting into my nerves, inaasar nya talaga ako, but i'm too fabulous para patulan ang trip nya.

"Why would i, Cassandra?" Her face suddenly became colorless.

Bull's eye.

"H-how th-he hell did y-yo-ou k-kn-now th-hat?!" Impit na sigaw nya.

I smirk. "I know alot of things about you." I then wink. "I also know that you're an assasin." I stop and gave her a death glare. "And the reason why i'm alone now, you killed my parents and my brother, you also seduced your half brother, and had some sex with random guy, you like."

"What the! Who the fvck are-" i cut her off by throwing some of my hidden daggers direct on her whole body

"I don't talk, i smash dear." As i expected to be her reaction, she avoided it by using her whatever plant you called it to be her shield from the incoming daggers.

"Nice one." She said. I just smirked.

"Moicass!" After she said that, thick vines came under the field that makes the ground shake for a second.

The veins is directly hitting me. I just Dodge all the time.

"Shit." I muttered. I didn't saw one of it's part. I got a little wound in my waist. I used my small knife to cut those fvcking veins that keep on hitting me. Bitch.

I used those veins hitted by me and made them a sharp one and threw it directly to this freakin girl.

Looks like she didn't expect that, resulting of her having a long wound unto her right cheek.