Special Chapter

SENRI GRIMWOOD

Fvck. This can't be happen, not now.

My fvcking bloodlust is kicking. Fvck.

It's past twelve midnight yet i'm still here in the extreme part of my room, sitting. I can't be thirsty now, Mira is not freaking ready, for a vampire like me, i can't drink my mate's blood unless she let me, she'll die if i force her, and besides, i cannot promise that i'll stop myself, i might put her in great danger and i can't fvcking let it happen.

I heard some faint footsteps, raging breath and heartbeat, she's coming and i can't think of any, i can smell her intoxicating blood, the sweetest smell that i've ever smell in my whole existence.

"Sen." I heard her sweet voice calling my name, and fvck it's heaven.

I looked at her and stupidly stopping myself. "Go away Mira, not now, i'm not feeling well." She brushed my hair using her right hand and caress my face using her free hand. 

"I know, that's why i'm here right at this moment, kaya naman pala nagising ako." She smile, i frown for a moment before realizing what she was talking about.

I snorted when i realized something very funny.  "That stupid bond."

She chuckled and nod, leaned and give me a quick kiss on my cheeks, she held my hand and put it on her arm. "Come on."

I shrug violently. "No Mira, just, just get out. I don't wanna hurt you." She let a soft laugh comes out from her mouth.

"You stupid Sen, you haven't fed for a week, yet you act like that? You're a vampire, and i know that you badly need this one."

I stare at her for a couple of seconds before letting my fangs sucked her blood. I heard a fainted moan, but i care nothing.

Her blood makes my body shake, i want more. I want everything, every single drop it.

"Sen.." I heard her, calling me with her weak voice.

FVCK!

I should stop, hella right now! Goddamit! I know, my eyes were still red, and my body is still shaking, i'm suppressing myself to drain her blood. I let a loud sigh, i stop sucking and widraw my fangs. I kissed her neck down to her shoulder, i could feel her body stiffen.

"Mira." I almost moan her name, my libido is starting to rise up, her hands moved from my shoulder down to my arms and i'm loving it.

"Sen." How she says my name is a pure heaven. I was taken aback when she showered kisses to my neck. "I love you Sen." She said between her business.

I pulled her closer, i can feel her warmth body against mine, i can hear her fast heartbeat. My hands were roaming around her body, until i decided to remove her wardrobe. There was no hint of disagreement with her so i assume it's fine. It just took less than a minute until i removed all of it, i can see her bare body, and it fvckin turns me on.

An epitome of pure beauty. Fvck.

                    ZAMIRA