Senri

"Son, what are you doing there?"

I saw my father walking with his hands both shoved on his pocket.

I gave him a small smile, and look at the ring that I'm holding. "I will give this to her."

I saw his forehead crease, as if asking if I'm serious about what i just said, and I nod.

"Why would you give her that? It contains your life, Son." He said, still looking at me with desbelief.

This ring contains my life, my father has too, but he never gave it to my mother, though he loved her, he said he can't trust his life with someone else but himself.

"She's my life Dad, you know, you knew very well that i had an eye for her since day one, you know how much I love her." I said in a flat tone.

I heard him chuckled. "This is really weird, it's awkward hearing those words from you, who killed thousands of enemies and who's about to rule the underworld. You must love her that much that you can go this far, Son."

"I don't know, i can't breath without her." I said in my very serious tone.

"Son, you stop breathing thousand years ago." I laugh with what he said. He really knows how to crack a joke

"I know, it's just a metaphoric expression, Dad." I answered

"I know, you should go. Your princess is probably bored waiting."

I nod and quickly go.

"Hey, love." I shifted my glance to my lovely Wife. Her beauty never fades. Her smile that can bring joy in my heart, her laughter that i'll die for just to hear. "You okay? Kanina ka pa tulala dyan ah. Something's up?" She asked and sit beside me and lean on my shoulder. I held her hand and kissed it. Her soft hand, this hand had been through alot.

"Yeah, i was just thinking if when can we have a new baby?" I asked hessitately. It has been five years, since our baby died in the battle.

She suddenly stopped. I saw her forehead crease, is she mad? She doesn't like to have a new baby? Damn it, i should've wait until she was ready. I got bored of waiting.

I held her hand and kissed it. "I'm sorry love, i shouldn't have asked you that." She's just looking at me, as if I am the weirdest man that she has seen. "Come one Mira, you know I can't read your mind." I said, I was damn nervous, ayoko ng galit sya sakin.

I was waiting for her answer, but my forehead crease when she just laughed, what the fvck? Is she a lunatic now? What's funny with what i just said?

"You should've seen your face Sen." She's laughing wholehearteadly, and I can't help but to look how angelic her face is when she laugh like that. How carefree she is. Napansin nya yata na nakatingin lang ako, kaya pinigil nya ang pag tawa. She almost cried while laughing. "I'm sorry Love, it's just that, kailangan pa ba itanong yan? I mean, we're husband and wife, we can have a baby anytime we want." She said. I sighed, I'm relieved that she's not mad.

"It's just that, baka lang ayaw mo because of what happen to our baby, I know you're still grieving." I said and held her hand tight.

"Sen, I already told you, we have to move on, things that already happen won't get back if I'll stay up crying and grieving. Yes, malungkot ako dahil nawala ang baby natin, pero what can I do? At least we're still here diba? Ganon siguro talaga." I was stunned, i never thought that I'll hear it from her. She was really something. "Sooo." I got my senses back when i felt her pocking my chest, she's smiling mischevously, I laughed when I realized why.