VI

vote comment follow enjoy
Baby daddy in multi media
Explicit Content

Zendaya.

I hated lying to him but if i hadn't he wouldn't have left. I don't know how much time I have so I gotta make this quick. I grabbed the food I was taking with me. I heat it up and place it in a thermal bag to keep it warm. I rush up the stairs and into my room. I honestly regret unpacking. This process would've been loads easier. I stuffed my stuff along with a few other things in my duffle bag. I lace up my shoes and pull my socks up a bit. I didn't really bother changing. It was dark out so it will be easier to slip out. I leave on the light just cut the hell of it. I rush down the stairs and almost get caught. Declan was dusting in the living room. I creep back up the stairs and rush to a different hallway. Where the hell are all the fire escapes? They're tunnels that leave under the house and down the street. I can't go out the front cause there's a gate. With a guard. So I need to find a tunnel.

I search. And I search. And I search. I've been searching for about an hour. I'm almost willing to give up hope. I see what looks like might be a tunnel and I go to it. YESSS. Thank you father. I push open the door and stop in my tracks.

Ho.

Ly.

Shit.

"Fire. Fire. Fire." The alarm rings. Really? Its always something. I dart down the tunnel not looking back.

Trey.

We're on our way back to the house. It was a false alarm. Just miss counted money. Took forever tho. Incompetent ass workers. Chris is riding with me cause it didn't make sense to waste the gas. The whole time I was ready to go. I got that feeling in my gut. That one that you always wish you would've listened to after everything is over. I know she left. Or at least I believe she left. Chris don't think so. He keeps telling me to stop stressing. But its hard not to.

"Yo you remember that girl. Uh. Whats her name?" Chris asked. "Onika! Thats it. She started school last week. Junior" I smiled thinking about her. She was as bad as they come. I licked my lips and smirked.

"Yea what about her?" My interest had been piqued.

"She was asking about you."

"Is that right?" I faked like i didn't hold any interest.

"Nigga stop fronting. I seen you cheesing." He laughed. I cleared my throat and didn't say anything. I checked my rear view mirror as i got ready to turn. "You like her!" He half yelled.

"Nigga lower your voice. I'm right here."

"You like shawty, huh?" I scrunched up my face and shook my head.

"Nah... I got Destiny. I love that girl man."

"Mhhmm. Yo facial expression looks real different when you talk about destiny. When i bought up Onika, You got that look you used to have when you talked about Destiny." I brushed off his annoying antics. Just then the phone on my alarm rang. and so did Chris's.

"Fire. Fire. Fire." It rang.

"Awe Hell Nah!" I punched the steering wheel. "Goddamit!" I don't ever fucking listen to my gut. I gripped the wheel tighter as I sped down the street. We pull up to the house to see Declan and Maria outside on the lawn. There was no smoke though. I got out the car. "Where is she?!"

"She not in there. We check everywhere." by now everyone was pulling up in a frenzy.

"Yo what happened?!" Ty asked.

"I don't know. But she's gone."

"Good." I whipped my head in the direction of the voice. I made eye contact with none other than August. I almost lost my mind.