Rant Af- Ignore Me

First of all... Fuck USA Today. You guys are bullshit. And you're bullshit ass comments aren't needed. Trust me. I understand you need to do your job, but reporting news and spreading lies just try degrade someones body of work is two different things.

If you aren't aware Chris Brown dropped the long awaited album "Royalty" at midnight. I don't know how you couldn't be aware but whatever. I'm a heavy Chris Brown fan.. Heavy. He is Bae. Always and forever. And I think that we are all super proud of him and how far he's come. Even if you're not... No one can deny how talented this guy is.. He's one of the best performers to date. He is legendary and I feel like people aren't going to understand how much do until he's gone. Which saddens me.

This is what USA Today had to say about the new album.

Fatherhood seems to suit Chris Brown well.

Lately, the R&B star's Instagram has become a deluge of endearing daddy-daughter photos. Start scrolling through his feed and you'll quickly spot pictures of him and his 1-year-old daughter, Royalty, posing in matching outfits, taking candid Halloween snaps, and going on smile-filled outings to the zoo and basketball games. Despite his bad rep in the press and ongoing legal troubles, it looks as if Brown is finally trying to turn a corner in his personal life and overhaul his image - going so far as to name his seventh album Royalty, complete with a black-and-white portrait of him cradling as daughter as the cover art.

It all suggests a potentially more grown-up direction for the 26-year-old, but unfortunately, putting his daughter front and center of his new album campaign is merely a MacGuffin. On Royalty (** out of four), thoughtful lyrics go out the window in favor of deceptively catchy songs that are often crass and borderline creepy.

Royalty kicks off with Back to Sleep, a hypnotic hook-up ode to a woman Brown hopes to meet up with while he's on the road. It's all pretty harmless R&B fare until the song's off-putting chorus, in which he croons, "Just let me rock / (expletive) you back to sleep, girl. / Don't say a word, no / don't you talk." It's just the beginning of a long track list brimming with uncomfortable and unnecessarily explicit references. OnLittle Bit, he sings about his anatomy as he beckons a woman with "sex and Hennessy,"Who's Gonna (Nobody) delivers cringeworthy metaphor after metaphor, and Make Love is about exactly what its title suggests. His insistent pining might have been a little more excusable had his lyrics actually been clever, but instead, it comes across as tasteless and uninspired.

That's not to say the album is all a wash. Brown is at his best on playful and fun singles Fine By Me and Zero, which keep in line with the sparkling '80s synth-pop that has dominated Top 40 this year on hits such as Jason Derulo's Want to Want Me and Walk the Moon's Shut Up and Dance. Blow It in the Wind is a chilled-out middle finger to the haters with a message about forging ahead, while he gets in a sweet message to his daughter on the 11 o'clock dance anthem Little More (Royalty), saying, "Oh, baby girl, you inspire me / give me the reason to keep on / My baby, my Royalty, girl, you're the lyrics to my song."

All of these tracks prove that Brown is undeniably talented as a singer, with an ear for memorable hooks and vivid production. But as is, Royalty takes the crown as one of the year's weakest R&B albums.

Now this that bullshit. I've heard the album and I absolutely adore it. I hate when people lie to bring down a body of work that is overall flawless. It irks me heavily. He's doing so well and I don't understand why no one focuses on the good things. Oh you didn't like the songs? Well instead of bashing it why not bring up the fact every album sold is a dollar to charity? Why not go that route. Yeah they threw in that he's a great dad but we knew that already. Stop always trying to fuck some shit up. Leave him be. I can't stand when people or a collective of people use their platform to bring people to the ground. *cough* TMZ *cough* USA Today *cough* bullshit. But anyway I love the album. Hope I win the sneakers from the sweepstakes. But much love to everyone and Christopher and Royalty. Bless up.