X

Vote comment follow enjoy

Sorry for the wait.

I know it's a bit shorter than my other chapters, but I felt bad for making y'all wait.

Beez in mm... bruh. Bae af.

Ik they (Aug and Z) birthdays was last month but we gone jump back so the next two chapters will be about they birthday. Then we'll jump forward in a time lapse back to October for all the spooky shit that's bout to happen. Happy belated birthday Aug and Zendaya!

Also I've never been to Nola. My best friend lives there that's how I know what it's like. She's feeding me info and my imagination is giving it to y'all. Bare with me.

Zendaya

We pulled up to a building that I'm assuming was school. It was big af. The sign in front said John Ehret. This is my school. We pulled up and i got it the car fast as hell. I don't even know where I'm going. Moments later Trey pulled up. Followed by Chris then Ty. I sighed in relief. Aug wouldn't try anything in front of them. We walked in together. There were kids everywhere. It was like that school you always see in movies. People making out, people running around. People talking. It sounds normal but it looks crazy.

"Yo, come on i gotta take you to the office." Trey said as he grabbed my hand dragging me along. As we walked through the hall to get to the office someone crashes into me. I stumble but muscular arms steady me. I looked up to a laughing Beez and a laughing Trey. I curled up my lip and pushed him off of me.

"You did that on purpose." I accused.

"No i didn't." He defended. "I was on my way to the courtyard. But i don't need to go now."

"Whatever. Come on. We're going to the front office." We began walking and i felt Beez drape his arm over my shoulders pulling me closer to him. I blushed, rolling my eyes. We got to the office.

"Beez!" Someone called out. He turned and i turned with him. Looking over his shoulder. It was some dude in a basketball jersey. I hadn't noticed till now Beez had on a similar jersey.

"Beez you play basketball here?" I had remembered him talking about being a hooper.

"Finally." He said letting out a swoosh of air. "I thought you weren't gonna notice." He admitted honestly. "Yo that's my co captain i gotta go." He says walking off

"You're captain?"

"You're catching on quick." He called out. I snickered to myself. I proceeded to follow Trey to the office. We got my schedule and went to find the boys. They were outside smoking. Aug was being passed a blunt by Ty and Chris was smoking a cigarette. I sat down by him and scrunched up my face.

"Why you looking like that for?" He asked laughing.

"You're smoking a cancer stick. That's nasty." He chuckled along with Ty and Trey.

"It gets you higher." He explained.

"That shit is still nasty."

"Whatever. Lemme see your schedule." I rolled my eyes handing it to him.

••••

The thing about my schedule is that i have at least one brother in every class. Plus i have Beez in half my classes. And at least three people in the OHB crew in each class. So this year should go smoothly. Right now i was in first period English. I was in English 3 even though I'm just a sophomore. This had Chris in it. Plus Kevin, Trell, Mijo and Summerella.

I was sitting at the table with them and another girl who i later found out was Kae. I don't like that bitch. Point blank period.

She kept side eyeing me and i was about to knock this hoe teeth out her mouth.

"Bitch what? You need to stop fronting. You know you like Beez." Summerella chattered. I was so distant. This bitch was irking me. I felt her eyes burning holes into the side of my face.

"Bitch may I help you?!" I asked. Kae scoffed.

"Watch how you talk to me. You incompetent ass bitch."

"Yo chill." Chris said. I gave him that really nigga look.

"And I don't appreciate how you talked to me on the phone the other night." She quirked up her eyebrows.

"Bitch..." I laughed. This hoe is funny.

"Stop calling me out my name. You trollop."

"But fam, you just called me out my name. Fuck type of shit?! Whatever bitch. And back up off my brother. You smothering him. He just too nice to tell yo ass." I watched Chris's face turn red. Cause it was true. She had been all up on him this morning. Chris was ignoring it. It's hella early for her to be doing that shit though. Nigga it's first period. Ain't you tired?

"Um... News flash hoe! This is my boyfriend! I do what the fuck I want!" She sneered.

"Well guess what, Bitch. I'm the motherfucka that can make him drop any bitch. Ya heard me?!" I said letting my Cali ghetto side take control.

"And why are you letting her talk to me like this?!" She asked turning to Chris. "I thought I was your girl. Your number one. Guess not. I should have my brother come up here and beat your ass." Chris opened his mouth to speak, but guess who interrupted him? This bitch right here named Zen- mother fucking- daya.

"No you not his bitch so stop that shit! Go head and tell ya brother. I got somebody to drop that kid!" She scoffed at me.

"Sticks and stones bitch." She spat. I was quickly becoming more heated. I rose up from my chair and Chris grabbed my hand but i snatched it away from him.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones," I mocked her. "But GIRL I'LL TAKE A GODDAMN STONE AND ROCK YO SHIT! BITCH!" By now everyone was looking at us. I fumed even more, nostrils flaring. I was two seconds from reaching over this god forsaken table and dragging her across the floors of this classroom. Of course Chris was holding me back.

"Ms. Harris! Take your seat! NOW!"

"You hear that bitch?! Harris. A name you won't ever have bitch. This my blood hoe. Fack you mean?!" I switched up accents and took Aug's for a second. I sat in my chair never breaking eye contact. Her face flushed red as she stormed out the classroom. Our entire table burst out laughing, even Chris chuckled a little. I just looked at them.

"Yass!" Summerella yelled. "First day and you already checking these bitches!" She clapped her hands in a ghetto fashion. "This year bout to be live as shit!" I shook my head at her. As upset as I was I couldn't help but laugh. She was right. I can feel it.