XIV

Vote comment follow enjoy

Time lapse. Thrill is gone from Halloween. So we're just gonna move on. 

Zendaya

"Getcho punk ass up lil guh!" I was so tired of this nigga coming in my room and waking me up like this. He grabbed my leg and attempted to yank me.

"Do it again. I swear to God, August. Ima fuck you up."

"Shut yo ugly ass up man." Ugly? Got me all the way fucked up.

"Was i ugly when you was giving me head a couple months ago? Huh? Exactly. Duh face ass." I mean mugged him and he mugged me back. Suddenly my phone rang. It said King Beez be the Bae

"Hey babe. I said answering it. Before he could respond August gone say some stupid shit.

"Yea you was still ugly while I was giving you head. Head face ass. The hell?" He said walking out.

"Babe he's lying. I swear..."

••••

So let's catch up shall we? Me and Avery have been going steady for a month or so. Honestly I'm loving it. He's just a dope person to be around. He's great and gives me good dick. So I'm happy. Trey and me are still extremely close. It's like we're twins sometimes. Trey's girlfriend tried to kill herself. He stopped it. She missed the shot when he broke down the door. To my knowledge all this happened because of Nick. My bestie. Along with Kevin. But she's getting the help that she needs. And when i tell you I was upset with Trey.... I was livid.

"Trey!? What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yelled pushing him. Right now we were at the mental hospital. Checking his girlfriend in. Or ex... I guess.

"Z this isn't even my fault!"

"Then who's fault is it?!" I threw my hands up in frustration. "Niggas is dumb. I swear."

"Uh... Is that all niggas? Or... Just him?" Kev asked. I rolled my eyes at his antics trying to hide my laugh.

"Yes, You too nigga."

"But-But this ain't got nothing to do with me..." He defended.

"Then shut the fuck up." I chuckled.

"This ain't my fault." I looked at him and he was on his phone. I snatched it from him and put it in my bra.

"Eeewww. Now yo phone gone have tittie sweat on it!" Kev said laughing.

"Z stop playing. Gimme my phone."

"Go in there and give that girl a sincere apology and I'll think about it."

"You cannot be serious. I already apologized!"

"I know. I heard it but that shit was weak as fuck. Go apologize or Ima tell Daniel you skipped out on paying last week." His eyes widened. Daniel didn't play about his money. At all. Child of his or not.

"You wouldn't...." Of course I wouldn't.. Daniel would beat the brakes off Trey's ass. But he needed to think otherwise.

"You wanna test that theory?"

"Trey. She gone fuck around and get yo ass killed." Kev said seriously. Trey kissed his teeth.

"Ight man. Chill." He said walking in her room.